Secrets of the Conservative Brain Revealed

While the science of Anthropogenic Climate Change has been settled, perhaps the final frontier is the physiology that results in the confounding characteristics of the conservative brain.

Thankfully, science is much closer to answering our most compelling question? Can the conservative brain be fixed by future socialbiologists? This groundbreaking research is reported on here through some excellent journalism, from as you might expect, America's foremost source of intellectually progressive content, Mother Jones.

This Machine Can Tell Whether You're Liberal or Conservative

Prog Off.png

The Mother Jones article can be so easily shredded it's embarrassing. The author knows absolutely nothing about the subject and even less about drawing scientific conclusions from raw data. A perfect example of the LIVs approach to science. No doubt he/she/it is an avid believer in the causal connection between cow farts and sea level.

Prog On.jpg

Brilliant!

Alarming research Red Square. That Democrat brain is just bursting with evolutionary progressive advancement while that Rethuglican brain is swollen with an outsized amygdala and it's early stage development aggression. One must ask the question: Are Conservatives Human?

https://www.academia.edu/3794125/Are_Co ... cal_Belief

Comrades, please. Mother Jones scienced. That should be all we need to know.

Mike, as the Peoples Director has illustrated regarding the research--that train has already left the station.
Not to worry, you'll be catching the next train...

Yes, DO try our machine. We can tell whether you are a conservative or not. We can also relieve you of that condition with our procedure testing.

eyetracker2.jpg

You might enjoy these excerpts from Prof. Ryan's paper 'Are Conservatives Human'...
"Principles such as fairness enjoin torture and diminish prejudice. Liberals are able to support a national health care system... abstract cognition allows liberals to tolerate a threat to individual survival such as taxation because they can picture in their minds the way taxation indirectly helps them and us all" and again later in this masterwork this... "It is difficult to imagine how two such profoundly different Human forms could cooperate especially since only one of the parties sees selective advantage in such cooperation". Indeed, and there you have it.

Anyer Marx wrote:Yes, DO try our machine. We can tell whether you are a conservative or not. We can also relieve you of that condition with our procedure testing.

eyetracker2.jpg

It is my understanding that if you look directly into the Obama symbol you could damage your retina.

Bah...Such goes to show how behind strong Communism on the progressive path forward to next tuesday weak Liberalism is...the USSR proved discordance with the party mantra to be a mental condition YEARS ago.

"People who claim to be liberal are driven by the prefrontal cortex, the area of the brain which allows us to be considered the most evolved species on the planet."

"However, conservatives consistently act on the “fight or flight” response, which is the same primal drive that motivates alligators or rats."

Soviet Mike Komsomolets wrote:"People who claim to be liberal are driven by the prefrontal cortex, the area of the brain which allows us to be considered the most evolved species on the planet."

"However, [highlight=#FFFF99]conservatives consistently act on the “fight or flight” response, which is the same primal drive that motivates alligators or rats.[/highlight]"

And cockroaches. Don't forget cockroaches! But squirrels are not alligators, rats, or cockroaches, therefore, I am not fighting or flighting. It's just that simple. I think I'll write a book on this. Yes! That's the ticket! I'll call it "The Prefrontal Prog," sub-title, "Getting to Know Your Cortex." Maybe I can get Oleg to illustrate the cover. Kool!

Make it a story of a typical LGBTQ2GQIAASCP(GSM) couple who's genetic material has the potential of producing the first, in a line of intellectually, superior, benign overlords, to guide humanity to a brighter tomorrow.

Aren't those the BLM officials visiting Nevada right now?