See, Say, Hear, Smell Something

Cultural differences cause military blockage. Link seems to be restricted. I have retrieved the page from the archives of the Censorship Committee.

From the Commission on Olfactory Awareness.
fart.jpg
Hopefully the US military remains unaware of this weakness in the Islamic psyche. Stink bombs or woopie cushions could be the new WMD employed against the Muslim world.

daffy mask 256.jpg

So the Millitary Industrial Complex has once again defied Lord Obowmao in re-instituting DADS (Don't Ask, Don't Smell). I suspect Dick Cheney is behind this (no pun intended).

Have any of you smelled Dear Ahmastupidjerk of Iran? I have on good authority that goats pass out.

Also, why worry? Dear Chairman Mao's doctor wrote a book in which he said that Dear M'Leader (as opposed to Dear Oleader) never washed his junk, thinking he'd be more virile. How could he be more virile? He's the single most murderous man in history and since progressivism ineluctably winds up being a shared-death cult, that's virile for me.

Just what 'roids would you have to kick it up a notch? Say a cool hundred million? That's like Mao and Stalin and Hitler all together. I'm getting twitchy in my seat, thinking of people being deprived not only of their money but also their lives. Damn, I ought to be Nina Totenberg, who wished AIDS on Jesse Helms and his grandchildren. Well, I aim higher than that. And believe it or not, she is NOT the Wicca practitioner at PBS.

Damn, I love that woman. A true prog. Bleeding other people's blood while lecturing. Is there any better moral exhibitionism?

Ah. Back to Mao and we'll ignore Meow's blacked-out romp with his corpse and my stolen Ruffies and the Jack Black. Dung Shit thought that sleeping with 1,000 virgins would make him immortal. Perhaps if he'd never washed his junk he could have lived forever and lead us into the Progressive World of Next Tuesday™ where Jiffy-Lobo™ is not only an entitlement, but a requirement.

It makes voting so much easier. Because as we know, a vote is incredibly important--as long as there is only one party. It fools the stupid people at State.

The report says "audible farting has been banned..."; are we to assume that inaudible farting is still permitted? Good, the First Lady will be so pleased. (Note to self: never stand downwind of her after one of her french fry binges. Yikes. Furniture can be ruined forever. 'Nuff said.)

Opiate, I understand your concerns with Moochelle's digestive tract. It's alimentary, my dear Watson.

Nonetheless you have not hosted our Many Titted Empress as I have at the Rancho. I had to hire DuPont to make paints which could withstand her, er, egestion. When she gets three sheets to the wind drinking Bloody Marys made with rich, white RethugliKKKan girls' blood, her eyes get smaller--really--and she starts muttering.

Once when she was in that state, she thought she heard the word, "Monica." She pulled her head into her chest, and dropped on all fours. (It's so hard for her to remain upright; it's not her natural position.) Her four trotters dug gashes in my terrazzo floors, and her tusks required me to redo the dry wall in two rooms. Fortunately she then tired and passed out, but only after she'd ridden Bruno like a rented mule.

And what our MTE does when she passes out. At the moment of death, people look sphincter control.

This is NOTHING to what happens when our MTE passes out.

I'm SO glad that the Afghanis addressed the serious problem of American G.I. flatulence. That leaves much time to focus on the more mundane things preoccupying the "Muslim Experience".

Corporeal Whinny wrote:That leaves much time to focus on the more mundane things preoccupying the "Muslim Experience".
So girls become smart and calm. I believe this is just the thing for Woopi and Joy.

What glorious multicultural experiences we have ahead of us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9POkP2o ... r_embedded