Snowacide

Snowicide.jpg
People in Boston are jumping out of their windows this winter. They just cannot handle so much snow. It must be cabin fever or some other thing that drives them to Snowacide.

Bawston Mayah Mahty Walsh said, "Frickin' retahded hoopie, Stawp jummpa out windaws heah. Bazo to likka, ya heah?"

Hammer and Loupe wrote:People in Boston are jumping out of their windows this winter. They just cannot handle so much snow. It must be cabin fever or some other thing that drives them to Snowacide.

Bawston Mayah Mahty Walsh said, "Frickin' retahded hoopie, Stawp jummpa out windaws heah. Bazo likka, ya heah?"

Perhaps rather than jump, the people in Bwaston should move to Cuber. I understand after listening to our komrades in Hollywood that Cuber is a communist paradise so they would feel right at home. On top of that, it has great, warm weather!

Gummipuppe wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:People in Boston are jumping out of their windows this winter. They just cannot handle so much snow. It must be cabin fever or some other thing that drives them to Snowacide.

Bawston Mayah Mahty Walsh said, "Frickin' retahded hoopie, Stawp jummpa out windaws heah. Bazo likka, ya heah?"

Perhaps rather than jump, the people in Bwaston should move to Cuber. I understand after listening to our komrades in Hollywood that Cuber is a communist paradise so they would feel right at home. On top of that, it has great, warm weather!

Great Idea comrade, they have good weather there.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:
Great Idea comrade, they have good weather there.

Thanks, komrade. I strive to come up with good ideas to be more like my personal hero komrade Harf.