Some Bumper Music for The Peoples Cube

Starts kickin at about .22

”Swan Lake"
Usage of azlyrics.com content by any third-party lyrics provider is prohibited by our licensing agreement. Sorry about that. [Verse One: Gift of Gab]

“Sittin on top of the bay, watchin the tide
It's time to break the tension away, come take a ride
As you enter the dimension of the crew SoleSides
It ain't nuttin goin on but a party
Now brothers wanna flex but I'm over they heads
I got the funky type of style to rip your vocals to shreds
I'm never runnin from the Feds wearin red Pro Keds
Cause -- I ain't did nuttin to no-BODY!
I dedicate that line to Shack from South Central
Not sayin I'm the baddest but I know I got potential
For every black man hung lyrically I lynch you
Your style is kinda dry hope my melody can quench you
My soul is one with all although my ego is against you
See rap is a raw meat, so now I got to mince you
I'm playin rappers out like an old pair of gym shoes
I can do anything, I can do anything
Crusin down the street in my six-four Impala
Is what I'd like to be doin if only I had the dollars
A baller ain't a baller if he ain't got balls
A scholar ain't a scholar if he ain't got scho-lastic
Education, and if not that, then learn from life
Beyond all of the material crap
A human ain't a human if he doesn't make mistakes
And the name of this song is Swan Lake

[Verse Two:]

A planet ain't a planet if it don't have wars
A battle ain't a battle if you don't catch scars
A mind that ain't inquisitive really doesn't got
Shit to live for if you can't explore the
Realms of thought you ought not test lest
You be chomped up, like a pop rock, stopped for a
Bead from the weed lady, thought it was the bomb
Really wasn't nuttin but a bag of strong palms
Lost twenty dollars, didn't get high
Maybe next time I use my finances right
Live another day, learn another lesson
Ain't no need to get my mental status cold stressin
That it's so ill that it's fo'-real that it's
No skill displayed, de shades gone now
So it's time to build my own umbrella
Tell it tell her hella mellow fellows loungin
Better bread I never fled a header of the sounds and
All I wanna do is run my own universe
Grab the mic and let my spirit just FLOCK when I croon a verse
Mind over matter, spirit over mind
A doobie and a skin funky breakbeats and rhymes
A true blue homey to the end reminiscin with your
Sister in the living room gin
A life with a plan nine acres on a land
Building self by yourself helpin out a fellow man
Prepare for the essence when your inner soul's free
Before the departure plantin of the right seed
I think what everybody's strivin for is peace of mind
I'm thinkin the world is full of inner places that are out there to find
Manipulated minds need to make an escape
And the name of this song is Swan Lake
Manipulated minds need to make an escape
And the name of this song is Swan Lake”
Love,
Pamalinsky

Comrade Pamalinsky, I feel that this wonderful tune would serve better as bumper muzak for our glorious Kollektive. I don't exactly know WHY, I can just feel it:

Mystery item No. 1

And if that tune isn't enough, how about this one?

Mystery item No. 2

Steirlitz, I have to tell you, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I posted something from my heart. You posted something from your I dunno know where.

Perhaps we have a misunderstanding. Can you let me know what that is?

For those who are still involved with oldspeak and whose state-issued drugs aren't powerful enough to make them forget the past, my post has been Redacted by the Ministry of Truth. I never thought that such a thing would happen, but it appears that I haven't reeducated myself in a long time. Don't worry, the order form's already submitted.

People's Director Square has informed me that this is a family site, and that my content wasn't 'Family friendly". Sure, it was a bit "adult", but if our komrades in the "more revolutionary" Departments of Education have anything to teach us, it's that kids should know about sex really young. So, I figured that I was in the right, but it turns out that the state knew that I was in the wrong. Oh well, just another symptom of my lack of reeducation. You can read the redaction notice Minitrue has provided below.

And to make sure that Comrade Pamalinsky's Post still matches this one, here are some images:

Naked Bodies (3, in fact):
        Mystery item No. 3
Dicks Covered With Felt:
        Mystery item No. 4

A Cucumber:
        Mystery item No. 5

As for intellectualizing it, it had something to do with Viking Cowboys and Russia.

As for the insult, her mother was a hamster and her father smelled of elderberries.

Ministry of Truth Redaction Notice:

NON-COMPLIANT POST DELETED WITH A SHOVEL OF REVOLUTIONARY JUSTICE

- Red Square

======================================
Partei Genosse Steirlitz - while we may sometimes step over the line in the comments, some over-the-top comments are more over-the-top than others. Please don't forget that this is still a family site.

This content was deleted because it was unnecessarily gratuitous. In some special cases, when gratuitousness can't be avoided, there is a way to hide it with a "Mystery" button in the Editor menu: [img]/images/editor/hide=.png[/img] as I did with your other videos above.

Wow, Steirlitz! Naked bodies, dicks covered with "felt", and, if this wasn't enough, a friggin' cucumber! How original! That's enough to bring out the humor in any living human being if there ever was one. I appreciate your attempt at intellectualizing all this but, frankly, it's only good for a laugh. Which, I guess was your goal all along! Good one!

I do not appreciate, however, your insult of me.

That was very wrong.

GFYS!

Pamalinsky wrote:Steirlitz, I have to tell you, I have no idea what you are talking about.

I posted something from my heart. You posted something from your I dunno know where.

Perhaps we have a misunderstanding. Can you let me know what that is?

Without surgery? How did you get it out? Also was it cancerous?

You know, Comrades, I probably should have preceded my original post with the “prog off” designation, although I'm not sure it would have made that much of a difference.

I did try to do that but I was having major computer problems at the time (which I have since remedied) and, because of it, I left out the purpose of posting this video in the first place.

I posted it because I thought it conveyed an interesting combination of music forms: Jazz, Rap, and a meaningful lyric. I like the jazz, especially the brass, and I do like the lyrics because they actually say something meaningful for a change. And, I like the Rap because it is skillful and honest.

Nice combo. Definitely <prog off>

No what I'm sayin? ; • )

Pamalinsky wrote:You know, Comrades, I probably should have preceded my original post with the “prog off” designation, although I'm not sure it would have made that much of a difference.

I did try to do that but I was having major computer problems at the time (which I have since remedied) and, because of it, I left out the purpose of posting this video in the first place.

I posted it because I thought it conveyed an interesting combination of music forms: Jazz, Rap, and a meaningful lyric. I like the jazz, especially the brass, and I do like the lyrics because they actually say something meaningful for a change. And, I like the Rap because it is skillful and honest.

Nice combo. Definitely <prog off>

No what I'm sayin? ; • )

Is it now....<looks up> Oh, I apologise comrade. Nice melody, is it Tchaikovsky?

Comrade H&L,

If you have to ask me if it's Tchaikovsky, there's really nothing I can say.

Hint: I never said nuthin' ‘bout no Tchaikovsky.

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade H&L,

Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake is a beauty with people dancing the waltz under this music. Waltz is simple and everyone.... Wait! What!?! This is not about him?!?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:

Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake is a beauty with people dancing the waltz under this music. Waltz is simple and everyone.... Wait! What!?! This is not about him?!?

OK, got it! Korreckt! Yes, Swan Lake is a beautiful thing. I've seen it live in NYC and on TV. What I saw in this video was something similar with quite different parts which, when combined, became a dance. Swan Lake, if you will. They are not the same, of course! The fact that he used this device "Swan Lake" touched me because he wanted to make this a "classic." His attempt was a success or failure based on one's point of view. Maybe it's just me, but I was moved by it.

Pamalinsky wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:

OK, got it! Korreckt! Yes, Swan Lake is a beautiful thing. I've seen it live in NYC and on TV. What I saw in this video was something similar with quite different parts which, when combined, became a dance. Swan Lake, if you will. They are not the same, of course! The fact that he used this device "Swan Lake" touched me because he wanted to make this a "classic." His attempt was a success or failure based on one's point of view. Maybe it's just me, but I was moved by it.

What is the dance for this one?

Hammer and Loupe wrote: What is the dance for this one?

It's a 2-step. Basically, you take 2 steps and go sit down and talk about politics because you can't dance, have no sense of rhythym, & are kinda fat. I do it all the time, it's the only dance I know. Although you can do the Police dance, where you say the alphabet backwards, touch your nose, and walk on a yellow line.

Comrade H&L asked, "What is the dance for this one?" I think the whole presentation (video) was a dance. If you want to add another one, feel free!

Pamalinsky wrote:Comrade H&L asked, "What is the dance for this one?" I think the whole presentation (video) was a dance. If you want to add another one, feel free!
Is this the dance?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Some (not all) Comrades,

Did you actually think I posted this video as an extra little “ditty” for your perusal?

I never do that. The lyrics are quite meaningful and, the form they take makes them even more meaningful.

Read the lyrics. They are gorgeous! They mean something!

The author calls this Swan Lake because he knows you will never acknowledge him speaking that way.

I do.