Someone photographed Meow

{off}
I'm sure this is old news to a lot of old time Comrades here, but I ran across it and busted a gut. It's a perfect pic. I must assume it is Chairman Meow...

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

off/ I was under the assumption that he has never been before photographed. And if he has, a swift bullet to the back of the head took care of the photog.

Funny stuff though.

This was made by one of our Cubists a couple of months ago and posted on one of the threads. Sorry, I forgot the comrade's name.

It gives another dimension to the word "people's" as it is viewed from the POV of a house animal. It might as well be named the master's cube. Yet it's so "equal" in its idea that even a cat can solve it. How are then people different from animals? That's the idea behind universal equality.

Red Square wrote:This was made by one of our Cubists a couple of months ago and posted on one of the threads. Sorry, I forgot the comrade's name.

It gives another dimension to the word "people's" as it is viewed from the POV of a house animal. It might as well be named the master's cube. Yet it's so "equal" in its idea that even a cat can solve it. How are then people different from animals? That's the idea behind universal equality.

Soon the day will arrive when we are all equally equal. Cat's, dog's, proles and kulaks, and dare I say Commissar's and Commissarka's.

off/ The elitist class, the Pelosi's, Kerry's, Kennedy's and Obama's will always look down their nose at a political philosophy that is counter to theirs.

Red Square wrote:This was made by one of our Cubists a couple of months ago and posted on one of the threads. Sorry, I forgot the comrade's name.

Ahh I missed that. Clearly less equal reading of The Cube on my part. Mmm I'll go execute a couple Enemies of The State(TM) as punishment. (Extra labor that is you know. First you have to round them up, listen to their pleading and whining, back them up against a wall, assemble a firing squad, yell at the squad when they miss, fire again, and then have the bodies dumped in a hole. Very labor intensive...)

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Mmm I'll go execute a couple Enemies of The State(TM) as punishment. (Extra labor that is you know. First you have to round them up, listen to their pleading and whining, back them up against a wall, assemble a firing squad, yell at the squad when they miss, fire again, and then have the bodies dumped in a hole. Very labor intensive...)

No Comrade Colonel. Don't execute these criminal proles. I have a lead mine in disrepair that needs some work. I promise they'll be taken care of. The mine is visible from People's Enemy Palin's mansion, just across the Bering Strait. How much do you want for them?

Gulag Man wrote:Soon the day will arrive when we are all equally equal. Cats, dogs, proles and kulaks, and dare I say Commissars and Commissarkas.

I wouldn't if I were you, comrade.

Kommissar Vodkov wrote:
Colonel 7.62 wrote:Mmm I'll go execute a couple Enemies of The State(TM) as punishment. (Extra labor that is you know. First you have to round them up, listen to their pleading and whining, back them up against a wall, assemble a firing squad, yell at the squad when they miss, fire again, and then have the bodies dumped in a hole. Very labor intensive...)

No Comrade Colonel. Don't execute these criminal proles. I have a lead mine in disrepair that needs some work. I promise they'll be taken care of. The mine is visible from People's Enemy Palin's mansion, just across the Bering Strait. How much do you want for them?

For you Vodkov, or for any Commissar, the first shipment is always free. After that, quid pro quo of course. You have lead, I need projectiles, and so forth.

Red Square wrote:Yet it's so "equal" in its idea that even a cat can solve it. How are then people different from animals? That's the idea behind universal equality.

Comrade Red Square, I'm still awaiting the solution book you promised.

Thanks,

Reiuxcat