Sony Pictures to Release Wag the Dog II

Dateline Hollywood, CA - Sony Pictures announced today that they will release the long-awaited sequel to the popular dark comedy from the 90s, "Wag the Dog," titled simply "Wag the Dog II."

Starring Comrade King Hussein Obama and North Korean Emperor Kim Jong Un, the new movie also features special guest appearances by Dennis Rodman and various members of the hacker group Anonymous.

Opening this Marxmas at a theater near you!

As Comrade Thought Sheriff suggested in the Headline section:

White House describes attacks on Sony Studios as 'spontaneous hacking in response to offensive video mocking Juche and its prophet'

In other news, from our comrades at alltherightsnark.org

Sony_Hollywouldnt.jpg
Even Michael Moore in a rare moment of clarity Tweeted this:

Dear Sony Hackers: now that u run Hollywood, I'd also like less romantic comedies, fewer Michael Bay movies and no more Transformers.

Barry's binoculars are bigger than Li'l Kims', but I guess that's genetic.

There is a typo, comrade ar-Brogunov. It is written rike this:

Arr your theater are berong to us.

Do nawt attempt awjust terevizion set. We kontrowl Horrywood now. Propaganda wing berong to us. Da pawty ovah foh yoh Amewicanz! Soon yoh wirr yearn to obey yoh Supweem Reader.

Konservative_Punk wrote:Do nawt attempt awjust terevizion set. We kontrowl Horrywood now. Propaganda wing berong to us. Da pawty ovah foh yoh Amewicanz! Soon yoh wirr yearn to obey yoh [highlight=#00ff00]Supweem Reader[/highlight].

Will we need additional teleprompters for the Supreme Reader? Just asking.

John Frum wrote:There is a typo, comrade ar-Brogunov. It is written rike this:

Arr your theater are berong to us.
I think "All" can be approximated by "aw" which is within Dear Reader's grasp. Of course, I hasten to point out that aw is within Dear Reader's grasp. This is why Horrywood must obey.

Kim Jong Un and North Korea.
The official Censor Service for the American Motion Picture Industry.
After all, what does he have to be afraid of?

This arrived in my inbox this morning.

I hope this is just someone's idea of a joke... a sick joke!

Has anyone heard from R.O.C.K. in the last 24 hours?

Did the North Koreans hack my e-mail... are they behind this?

Those bastards killed R.O.C.K.!

I am nervous for R.O.C.K.!!!!

ROCK-avatar-e-mail.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:.

This arrived in my inbox this morning...

Did the North Koreans hack my e-mail... are they behind this?

Those bastards killed R.O.C.K.!
Not to worry, Comrade, just more Rethuglikkkan Teabagger lies, probably from that hacker Ted Cruz.

I am alive and well, and no one heard from me for 24 hours because I filled up my hazmat suit with beet vodka and was busy stewing.

All is well.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: I am alive and well, and no one heard from me for 24 hours because I filled up my hazmat suit with beet vodka and was busy stewing.

Did you remember to include a straw, comrade?