Spicoli and Dig Dug walk the red carpet

It was a star studded affair tonight at Hollywood's annual circle jerk, better known as the Golden Globes. The stars arrived in their People's attire with great anticipation for the evenings traditional four hour slog of award rationing. But nobody was more impressive walking the red carpet than Ridgemont High alum Jeff Spicoli.

Spicoli arrived walking hand in hand with his date, drug lord turned Dig Dug champion, the notorious"El Chapo".

Spicoli was dressed to the nines in a glamorous Fruit of the Loom black tie t shirt sporting cut off jeans and palm tree flip flops. Señor Chapo, sporting a traditional Cheech Marin mustache, was wearing an elegant vintage 1977 100% rayon button up with pastel colors, buttoned down to reveal his manly chest hair.

When asked about El Chapo's heroin empire and recent escape from a Mexican prison, Spicoli said...
"What Chapo was saying was, Hey! You know, he left that prison place 'cause it was bogus; so if he didn't get some new digs himself - pronto - he'll just be bogus too!"

golden-globes-2014.jpg

El Chapo's escape.
Dig_Dug_1.jpg

Why is El Chapo wearing a girl's camisole? I'm not sure how others feel, but the tight fitting undergarment kind of distracts (a little bit) from his thug-like reputation. I'm no expert on fashion, but it appears he does pull off a semi-menacing aura with the food stains all over the breast and belly area.

My goodness. And I drove by every day, and never suspected a thing. It just goes to show.
ElCheapo.jpg

Red Walrus wrote:Why is El Chapo wearing a girl's camisole? I'm not sure how others feel, but the tight fitting undergarment kind of distracts (a little bit) from his thug-like reputation. I'm no expert on fashion, but it appears he does pull off a semi-menacing aura with the food stains all over the breast and belly area.

Golly Comrade Walrus,... I thought that was a dirty undershirt... Hmmmmm.... you sure know a lot of stuff about,...about... you sure know a bunch of things I don't.

Comrade CC, I appreciate your frankness in this matter. As you can see, El Chapo is wearing the "Cabana", a nice 100% cotton number by On Gossamer, but to me something seems awkward in the way he looks in it. It's not about what he's wearing, but why he's wearing it. It can be hard to talk about camisoles in an intelligent way, the act of donning that one garment can seem almost trivial, yet El Chapo almost pulls it off. But I still ask myself "Why" ? What's his motivation?

The model to our right is wearing a duplicate top, but for some reason appears to make it beneath debate. Do you see where I'm going with this one? When I hear the words "must have outfit", "do's and don'ts", or who wore it best, it seems a bit tiresome or patronizing. Clothing is intimacy, emotion and memory not a primal, visceral dialogue. The girl to the right pulls it off a bit better than El Chapo for one reason only...She has the "why" all locked up.

Red Walrus wrote:Comrade CC, I appreciate your frankness in this matter. As you can...

Thanks Comrade Walrus. That in-depth, wonderfully detailed and sensitive explanation is just one more example of why I seek your advice regarding such personal matters.

Yours truely,

CC
Your Captain (always)

I'm so glad that all doubts were dispensed with.

Red Walrus wrote:Why is El Chapo wearing a girl's camisole? I'm not sure how others feel, but the tight fitting undergarment kind of distracts (a little bit) from his thug-like reputation. I'm no expert on fashion, but it appears he does pull off a semi-menacing aura with the food stains all over the breast and belly area.

A detailed look at the chest answers your question. He's sporting a pair of larval man-titties!