T-shirt: If you don't like the rich, don't be one!

[img]/images/Rich_Monopoly.png[/img]

Aren't you tired of all the snotty whiners who hate the rich but always buy lottery tickets? I've had this idea for a while, and finally found time for it.

In the New Plantation™ there are no rich people to be like.

Indeed, Comrade Bear, there ARE no rich people now - some, like our new Secretary of State Comrade Lurch Kerry, or Dear Satan Incarnate Philanthropist Comrade Soros, just have more equally equal off-shore accounts!

If they REALLY didn't like the rich they wouldn't eat them.

Is that why the price of condiments and spices is going up?

So brilliant, if there were no rich people for weaker minds to emulate, we would not aspire to riches. Some day, in that more perfect world, the word "rich" will be purged from our lexicons. We will no longer need such terminology. It will be meaningless.

[img]/images/Little_Children_Vileness_ofthe_Riches.jpg[/img]

Little children shall neither hear nor speak, nor shall they ever see the vileness of the riches.

Dear comrade - a very equal visual aid for unionized publik skool teachers! I found a cleaner picture and updated the text a little.

- Red Square, People's Director

Speaking of "eat the rich," here's a new Party-approved progressive food chain featuring the korrekt rich nutrition approved by Barack and Michelle Obama.

[img]/images/Food_Chain_Eat_Rich.jpg[/img]

Comrade Red Square,

In my dacha I have this reminder hanging on my wall for all to see and to remind us of our glorious progressive leap Forward to next Teusday!

eat_the_rich.png

Updated version: "I'd rather eat the rich."

[img]/images/Poster_No_Eat_The_Rich.jpg[/img]

I once told President of my Collective, (union), that I wanted to become Rich. He told me, "WE won't let you." As result I now enjoy prosperous serfdom and one cheap lunch per month. Union does serve great fried chicken and plenty of pork steaks. But the Collective still confuses me. The Rich keep Our members working, earning paychecks, and paying dues. But is my fault for understanding market economics instead of Sand Box. Chairman Obama is lauded for spending and enjoying $1,400,000,000 a year for high living. But we are told we must adore but not envy him. Could the Collective allow me to accumulate just .1% of that amount? Nyet.

Red Square wrote:Poster_Lottery_No.jpg
That is soooo something we could see all over the MSM shortly....eerily possible.

Ronald Reagan was wrong, the closest thing to eternal life is not only a government program but good agitprop posters as well. Their resurrections are unlimited.