Tea Party Causes Warp in Time, Sends America Back One Hour

In a disturbing display of arrogance today, the Tea Party, in conjunction with the Rethugglikkkan Party, set America BACK! one hour, in direct contrast to the stated goal of the Obama campaign to move FORWARD!™

"This is just a start," presidential candidate Mitt Romney was overheard saying to vice presidential candidate Paul Ryan. "We've got to get this country back to following the Constitution and basic Judeo-Christian morality!"

The time warp, which occurred this morning at 2:00 am, allowed Americans to get an extra hour of sleep, thereby preventing most of them from getting an early morning start on campaigning for President B. Hussein Obama, where nearly all of them - 99%, according to the latest polls - would have preferred to have been.

Here all of this time (less an hour) I thought it was something cut in the Ryan Budget...
If we haven't needed a budget in four years, why start one now?

Damn those Tea people

Plus they plan on doing it by dressing as Progressives
to fool us....

Myself, I'd like to know just how they got this past Colonel 7.62 without his noticing it.

Devious. Dastardly. Damnable. Other "D" words.

But Definitely NOT Democrat.

Can we now discuss that paleocon shovel ready project to permanently flatten the earth? Is nothing else to do after all minds have been stripped. It's that "vision thing" again. One ginormous global beet field. Da? Forward Comrades; into the past!

Mad Tea Party! Their clock has stopped at tea time!

Curiously enough, I made this image in '08, before there even was a Tea Party... A warp in time indeed.

Neotrotsky wrote:Damn those Tea people

Plus they plan on doing it by dressing as Progressives
to fool us....

Hope they don"t find "Captain Winkie"

What is this about, the Scottish have been having tee parties since the middle ages. One can only assume the "A" stands for America to bring it across the pond. The outfits for tee parties are certainly more open than in Scotland.