Tea-rrorists: See Something, Say Something

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Komrades!

As you well know, Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) personally saw to the destruction of Obama Osama Bin Laden. HE has even ordered the full-fledged retreat recall of our Babykilling Occupiers Glorious Troops and declared “Mission Accomplished.” Thus ends the chapter in our long ‘misunderstanding' with Al Qaida.

Now, the recent Norway atrocity and the hostage taking of our national credit rating by Tea-rrorist thugs has opened a new chapter in our saga for national survival. Every blue-blooded patriot must rise to the occasion to defeat this menace.

Now, that Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) has declared on Tuesday that a decade after the 9/11 attacks, a “lone wolf terrorist” like the (conservative Christian) shooter in Norway now presents a bigger risk to the United States than a large-scale operation. But even still, the recent larger-scale hostage taking of the entire nation appears to be a harbinger of things to come.

https://news.thenetwork.in/barack-obama ... us-threat/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=p ... ml7obNdmgk
~
In light of the recent trends, [highlight=#ffff00]the DHS has issued a new Public Service Announcement requiring all loyal citizens to report suspicious persons and their activities to responsible authorities. One will note that the DHS PSA producers were most careful not to offend Islamic victims of past capitalist imperialism and have chosen to highlight the Tea-rrorist threat by portraying white, right-wing extremists instead to ensure korrect profiling[/highlight].

As one may well recall, the Department of Homeland Security issued a warning early in Dear Leader's (AP&PBUH) glorious rise to power highlighting the signs one should look for in a legitimate threat.

Image a full copy of which is provided at https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2009/04/14/homeland-security-report_n_186834.html

As one may also recall, the report, officials warn that right-wing extremists could use the bad state of the U.S. economy and the election of the country's first black president to recruit new members to their cause. It would appear that the recent attempt to hold the national credit rating hostage was a step to turn the recent uptick in the economy back in the opposite direction to bolster recruitment. Recent “4th of July” celebrations were also used to coerce many of the nation's youth to the Tea-rrorists' cause.

[highlight=#ffff00]The provision of a PSA highlighting the danger indicates that the DHS believes another; major Tea-rrorist attack must be imminent.
[/highlight]

You are each required to review this pamphlet in it entirety and immediately report fishy activity to the Cube or your local Gendarme. A tactical squad from the SEIU or New Black Panthers will be dispatched to rid our streets of the threat.

Be Alert!

I always roll up the windows and lock the car doors when I see roaming gangs of young white professionals in the DC metro area walking their dogs or sipping coffee at one of the many bohemian cafes popping up. DC has really, really gone down hill. The city will probably become a hotbed of fevered Teahadism if the current rate of gentrification is allowed to continue and new public housing is prohibited.

Al Jazeera has documented this awful, awful turn of events in DC:

Wow, White Americans are invading the neighborhoods of African Americans.

How will African Americans stop that invasion?

One way would be for African Americans to work hard at school and get educated and get high paying jobs, to outspend the Whiteys and even take back their town.

The other way would be to form armed gangs and fight back like the Sioux did at Little Bighorn.

Watching teabagger white Christian terrorists is much more difficult because there are so many of them. The good news is this translates into more government Workers™ to keep an eye on them.

Also, I stopped buying tea because cashiers seemed to look at me funny.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Jíbaro wrote:How will African Americans stop that invasion?

One way would be for African Americans to work hard at school and get educated and get high paying jobs, to outspend the Whiteys and even take back their town.

The best way is to simply have the Government confiscate the wealth of the white folk and give it to the African Americans to outspend the Whiteys (which should then be easy as the Whiteys will not have any left to spend).

I THOUGHT that was why we elected the Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) in the first place to "...establish [social] justice and ensure domestic tranquility..."

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
dedhedvedev wrote:Watching teabagger white Christian terrorists is much more difficult because there are so many of them. The good news is this translates into more government Workers™ to keep an eye on them.

Also, I stopped buying tea because cashiers seemed to look at me funny.

You're still drinking TEA???!!! That's grounds for a cattle class ticket to the furthest, coldest gulag!

It was GREEN™ tea. Isn't that exempt?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
dedhedvedev wrote:It was GREEN™ tea. Isn't that exempt?

The fact that the 'beverage' in question was green MAY help your case... Please grant me a moment to confer with a nameless, faceless judge with fiat powers over matters of life and death...

Mmm.. Yess. Ok.... I'm not sure. Allow me to check....

Comrade dedhedvedev.... Was it GREEN Tea or GREEN Chai???

You see, Whereas TEA is a prohibited substance, CHAI is a haughty and progress beverage and imbibed by only the smuggest of effete progressives reading the NYT in an Upper Westside Starbucks…especially when organic soy milk is added. Why…it's almost European.

We must keep a careful eyes on those Teabagger Terrorists

You can just see the terrorism in their eyes

tea.jpg