Team Olbermann I'm With Cuckoo

It worked for Conan.

I'm sure if we all get behind the effort we can get Olbee a new show on some other basic cable channel, perhaps Aljazeera.

Well done Comrade. I hear they've already contacted him.

He may be planning to start a clandestine shortwave radio station operating at approx. 9500 KHz to transmit propaganda and instructions to our revolutionary forces in the field.

(listen for a series of numbers to be broadcast on the second Thursday of each month at exactly 10:45pm followed by his usual political commentary)

I heard a rumor today that [bl]Obermann could be as a successor for Kim Jong "mentally" ILL.

I did not receive clearance for this CUCKOOO propaganda! Al things CUCKOOO must go through me first!

Hail Obama!

As a bonafide, fully-assimilated covert operative from [redacted], I cannot take credit for this.
Yes, I have them convinced that I am of Martian descent. It gives me leverage. Derision for all things Olbermann from all points of the entire Galaxy is a step in the right direction. Olbermann is anathema. Olbermann is the source of all evil. Olbermann seeks to possess minds. A pox on all things Olbermann.
Any information linking BHO with Olbermann might bring many rubles in blackmail. A plausible rumor would suffice. Cocoa Puffs jokes, while funny, are not evidence and will be rejected.

With apologies indignant redistributive rights to from Maksim and Red Square:

Olbermann-Cuckoo.jpg

I think Oprah has plans for Obermann on her new network. What that position could be is a matter of wild speculation and we should convene a Commission to study this issue. Maybe a good starting point would be the old standby "according to his abilities"?

Is that the new, official "hair doo" for Progressive Comrades?

Superkommissar Maksim wrote:

I'm sure if we all get behind the effort we can get Olbee a new show on some other basic cable channel, perhaps Aljazeera.

I vote we let him be the White House Press Secretary! Robert Gibbs is stepping down.

Red Rooster wrote:Which reminds me....

By any chance, Red Rooster, are YOU Barakadoodledoo's father?

Barack really looks like a scrawny little Banty Rooster.

Sounds and acts like one too.

Sorry to disappoint you comrades, but Comrade Olberkoo has already made his future career plans....

Gateway Pundit wrote: Breaking: FOX News Hires Olbermann

https://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2011/01/breaking-fox-news-hires-olbermann/

Time to show your support for Olbee once again. I wonder if there is a spot for him at QVC.

Terrible news, comrades.Terrible news. Keith Olbermann fired from Current TV by Algore, and wants to sue. That's Prog-on-Prog violence! Whose side should we take - Olbermann's or Algore's? Sweet Engels, what has the Glorious World of Next Tuesday come to?

We Are All Olbermanns Now: Stop Prog-on-Prog violence!

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: By any chance, Red Rooster, are YOU Barakadoodledoo's father?

Barack really looks like a scrawny little Banty Rooster.

Sounds and acts like one too.
Maybe it's the other way 'round:
Barack Obama wrote:If I had a son, he'd look like Red Rooster.