We Are All Olbermanns Now: Stop Prog-on-Prog violence!

Terrible news, comrades. Terrible news. Keith Olbermann fired from Current TV by Algore, and wants to sue. That's Prog-on-Prog violence! Whose side should we take - Olbermann's or Algore's? Sweet Engels, what has the Glorious World of Next Tuesday come to?

WE ARE ALL OLBERMANNS NOW!

Reducing this "Titan of the Peoples Airwaves" ™ to hawking capitalist {spit} wares is beyond cruel & unusual punishment. I DENOUNCE the Goracle!

i_was_a_qvc_junkie-460x307.jpg

Oh, for crying out loud, I can't believe what I'm reading. What the hell's the matter with you, Red Square? You don't blame either of them.

You blame the Republicans! You blame Bush! You blame Fox News!

Any lackwit with half a brain will tell you this is obviously the result of right wing smears and oppression and a war on progressive media. What else could it possibly be?

And as for you, Shovel 4 U: Heads up, Whacking Boy!

WHACK!!!

Obama was right. Everyone's starting to get all soft and they're behaving stupidly!

Any problem can be solved by publicly sporting a hoodie. This, too, shall pass.
olbermanhood copy.jpg

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:WHACK!!!

Thank-You Commissarka, I drifted off the party plantation for a second there & acted stupidly.
I will continue my Obamacare approved in dacha therapy sessions.

Hey, this might turn out to be a good thing. I could really use a good algae salesman...

He's already great at pitching slime. It's a perfect match.

There ought to be a law! Republicans shouldn't be able to do this! Our system is broken!

Stop the hate!!!

Is it possible he was not generating enough current for them? This comrade was under a lot of stress and needed a lot of "me" time.

Uncle Al should be able to empathize or is it bigger thighs?

Algore fired KO, and fire releases carbon into the atmosphere. Has Algore bought some more carbon credits from himself to offset his poluting of the atmoshphere, or has is he counting reducing the broadcasting of KO's polution and calling it even?

This comrade was trying to see how liberal the leave policies were and/or how far his fame would carry him within the "current" network structure.
The answer was [not very] to both!

Prog off: He forgot to account for the fact liberals despise everybody else.
Prog on:
Last edited by General Confusion on 3/31/2012, 4:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: language test

Comrades, this is actually very good news! Keith Olberman is just the person to replace Rosie O'Donnell at Oprah Winfrey Network and help turn things around for her excellent foundering channel!

Negotiations will only begin after KO has sworn to bring both his viewers with him and the promise of a six figure salary!

General Confusion wrote:Negotiations will only begin after KO has sworn to bring both his viewers with him and the promise of a six figure salary!

What??? KO has a sister as well as a mother... Well I never!

Comrade Darski,

Maybe it is his boyfriends, he is the mother!

I really don't understand all this jazz about NYC drivers.

currenttvolbermann2012.JPG

Komrades,

He's baaaasaaaaaaack and better than ever. I am ecstatic to announce Keith Obermann as Kommissar of Expungement in the upcoming G.W.O.N.T. after the Evil DrumpT "and his maggots" are defeated. You can tell he has much passion for the job. I'm going to start making a list of family and friends (that have been stepping on my nerves for the past almost four years) to submit to the Office of Expungement.

https://streamable.com/yvdycb

(Sorry in advance Komrades about the link. Should have stayed awake in class the day we were shown how to get videos from streamable onto TPC in an instant viewable form.)

OLBERMANN CHANNEL: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeAACG ... ON6aaY72-Q

I believe comrade Olbermannnnnnnn is right. Anyone who disagrees with The Party™ should be removed from society and prosecuted, then have a trial to find out who is complicit in their living without authorization and expunged from the universe. NO trace of them should be allowed to exist anywhere. It worked so well for the Catholic Church that I'm sure The Party™ should adopt the same practice.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
(Sorry in advance Komrades about the link. Should have stayed awake in class the day we were shown how to get videos from streamable onto TPC in an instant viewable form.)

Comrade, it's quite simple. Click on the TV icon at the top of the reply window, insert your link and, voila!, entertainment for all Party™ members.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Comrade, it's quite simple. Click on the TV icon at the top of the reply window, insert your link and, voila!, entertainment for all Party™ members.

I did that Komrade KKK but when I pressed the button instead of BADA BING BADA BOOM I got ZILCH NIL NAUGHT NADA.

The current truth editor doesn't seem to want to recognize 'streamable' through the TV icon.

The Party™ fixed it comrades! We recommend going to Comrade Olbermann's Channel on Youtube (link posted above). We could not stop crying while watch the videos there and reading the comments! Satire is obsolete!

Go Joe! 2020

-RR