The Dr. Dolittle of World Peace

Engagement works! I hope this silences the small (tiny, actually) but vocal group of doubters in Obama's plan to engage our enemies in dialog. As they've said all along, if we would only talk to the terrorists, they would listen and renounce terrorism.

Axis of Evil? No, Axis of misunderstood, benevolent dictators.

Iran to U.N.: We Will Increase Uranium Enrichment

https://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,585064,00.html

“On the 22nd of Bahman (February 11), the Iranian nation will surprise the hegemonistic powers, including the United States, Britain, and the Zionists, ..."Tehran Times
This makes our glorious Leader look good, does it not!
Oh? Does it?
oops ... maybe this is a duck and cover moment for the Great White Satan? Anyone have the number of a capitalist bomb shelter builder?

Not only does Dear Leader want engagement with Iran, he seeks intercourse as well. Only through intimate relations can we overcome their belligerent ejaculations. I don't think it's stretch to say that Obama is willing to swallow his pride and stroke their ego for the sake of top to bottom understanding of the issue.

Isn't this a good thing though our Iranian brothers are getting stronger in nuclear power everyday? Now they can power their lightbulb, and protect themselves from crazy right-winged nuts when they mistakenly activate Guardrail IX.

(off)
Would a more appropriate title be "Dr. Donothn?"

Mahmoud is sooooo misunderstood. He's really a sweel guy once you get to know him:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/BgWI9bACUc8&h ... ram><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

[Oh, the gut busting enjoyment!]

I'm sure the transparency and openness that we enjoy in the benevolent administration is just a reflection of the transparency and openness of the Divine Duo's love.

Happy Valentine's Day to our Venus and her satellite...

Little Mahmoud Adontgeevadam is really a cuddle bear. I think glorious Leader is the only one who understands him... and is creepily envious of his power. . . and admires him.

Now they can power their lightbulb, and protect themselves from crazy right-winged nuts when they mistakenly activate Guardrail IX.

Oh! Did they have a lightbulb left after the post "election" riots? Yes, that's right, they moved the one from the palace to the interrogation room.

The Dear Leader's policy is truly a success! There is a recent brilliant op-ed from the glorious People's Times spelling this out:

Adam B. Lowther wrote: ...we should admit that Washington's approach to countering the Islamic Republic is leading nowhere. What's needed, however, may be less of a change of plan than a change in how we view the threat of a nuclear-armed Iran.

Believe it or not, there are some potential benefits to the United States should Iran build a bomb. (I'm speaking for myself here, and in no way for the Air Force.) Five possibilities come to mind.
~
First, Iran's development of nuclear weapons would give the United States an opportunity to finally defeat violent Sunni-Arab terrorist groups like Al Qaeda.
~
Second, becoming the primary provider of regional security in a nuclear Middle East would give the United States a way to break the OPEC cartel.
~
Third, Israel has made clear that it feels threatened by Iran's nuclear program. The Palestinians also have a reason for concern, because a nuclear strike against Israel would devastate them as well. This shared danger might serve as a catalyst for reconciliation between the two parties, leading to the peace agreement that has eluded the last five presidents.
~
Read the whole thing:
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/02/09/opini ... ef=opinion

Comrades, this writer is absolutely out of his mind correct! The benefits of our well-thought out non-beligerent foreign fantasy will soon be accruing to us! Thank You, Dear Leader Obama, for this Hopeless mess and Change!

"Ahmadinejad Promises a Harsh Blow to “Global Arrogance” Heritage Foundation

I'm so proud of little Mahmoud. He sounds just like GLORIOUS LEADER!

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:"Ahmadinejad Promises a Harsh Blow to “Global Arrogance” Heritage Foundation

I'm so proud of little Mahmoud. He sounds just like GLORIOUS LEADER!

I thought he told the Columbian University crowd that they don't have homosexuals in Iran... how can Ahmmie deliver the "harsh blow" to the "Global Arrogance" i.e. Dear Leader? Maybe Iranian MSM also covers for his little guilty pleasures too?