The Endangered Species list GROWS!

[img]/images/Plastic_Bag_Help.jpg[/img]

The plastic bag may soon be extinct in California

Comrades,

Sources reveal that in the State of Commiefornia, the Plastic Bag will soon be extinct.

I personally have been saving them for years, and am willing to distribute them along highways and across state parks that they may be free to breed and live a happy and protected life, like the snail darter.

We must all do our part to SAVE THE PLASTIC BAG!

FORWARD!

Ahem. Was it not the glorious environmentalists who wanted us to use plastic bags rather than paper ones in the first place, because Gaia said so?

I get so environmentally cornfused...

Comrade, while all (even the lovable plastic bag) deserve love of their fellow attractant of selected gender, I see this as a clever move...

Plastic is made of what? Bush/Cheney/Halliburton PETROLEUM! And ponder this, as they become more rare, their value increases, and we can tax their use, then register their possession, and limit the capacity....it keeps getting better!

Plasitc bags are sooooo yesterday. Everyone should go to the reusable cloth bags. Toss a few in your trunk they're great. I use mine for everything. And..... you never have to wash them.
imagesCAKI4WW5.jpg
imagesCA1P521P.jpg
They make them for everything.........
douchebag.png
Most shoppers -- 97%, in fact -- reported that they do not regularly, if ever, wash the bags. The researchers the bags for bacteria. They found whopping amounts in all but one bag. And coliform bacteria (suggesting raw-meat or uncooked-food contamination) in half. And yes, the much-feared E. coli was among them -- in 12% of the bags.

I wonder how much foul bacteria has gathered upon the old bags in the Senate and House?

So, we can use paper bags to collect our plastic recyclables and put that paper bag in our plastic recyclable bins?

Sfbay2.jpg

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:I wonder how much foul bacteria has gathered upon the old bags in the Senate and House?

I would say that it depends on how long the old bags been lying around the Senate and the House... and how much time they spend on the floor....

Well...I for one am saddened by the imminent extinction of the common house bag. My friends and I have spent many a summer's day viewing and photographing them in their natural setting. They will be missed.

House Bag.jpg

This is obviously a conspiracy by global warming deniers! The bags are made of plastic, da? And, what is plastic made of? Hydrogen, oxygen, and carbon, in varying amounts, depending on the type of plastic. And, our brothers in the environmentalist movement tell us that the bags do not deteriorate for thousands of years. So, you realize that each non-deteriorating plastic bag is keeping carbon out of the atmosphere, thereby helping to relieve the global warming that has been plaguing us this winter.