The Evil Palin Attacked as the True Satan She Is!

POLL: Would you leave the Repugnican Party if they throw conservatives under the bus?

Poll ended at 12/6/2008, 5:16 pm

Yes
67%
No, but only because I haven't heard about the Constitution Party yet.
0%
No, I am a moderate oatmealish Repugnican particrat and happy surrendering every election to be liked more.
17%
Hey! This poll is tilted and unfair! (i.e., can't make up my mind, not smart or courageous enough to choose)
17%

TOTAL VOTES: 6

Finally, the People's Enemy at Fox News has seen the light! They are reporting to the most unvirtuous thought criminals in Amerika the truth about the evil Palin here.

Some un-re-educated thought criminals will hold Palin as the actual HOPE and FUTURE for the Repugnicrats! You can read about it here. What Borscht! Luckily, glorious messiah OBAMA will free the internet from these nasty leaders of the resistance with his Doktrine of Fairness!

ALL PRAISE!

https://frickings.blogspot.com

80% of Alaska Peoples must be wrong.

They are already saying:

Palin12

This and Glorius Leader is not even installed. Maybe "One" can speak to Russians about this.
They're close. Maybe not. They don't seem very happy with us.

As an apology to Russia for instigating the Georgia conflict we should return Alaska to their control!!

Palin is indeed evil. She wears $500,000 clothing, with money she took from starving children in the poorest areas of the nation.

Comrade Fricker
Image We have not had the Obasmic experience of institutionalizing the Doktrine of Fairness there yet. The radio waves are dripping with Bourgeois rebellion, and soon our savior will silence them! All hail the re-education of our noble citizens shackled by freedom in the Al-Aska land! PRAISE HIM!

Also, the clothing of the Palin is MADE FROM CHILDREN. The only upside is that they were of mental destabilization, and it was a service to state to dispatch them!

Why has The Party not sent imPal'n away to a gulag, or better yet, offed her?

Yeah, I considered the Constitution Party, however once I read the first line of their preamble. “The Constitution Party gratefully acknowledges the blessing of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ as Creator, Preserver and Ruler of the Universe and of these United States”
I knew it wasn't the party for me. I think its somewhat ironic that they want our government not to stray from the original intent of the Founding Fathers, yet they have replaced God with Jesus Christ.

Furthermore they state “This great nation was founded, not by religionists, but by Christians; not on religions but on the Gospel of Jesus Christ”. That is just factually incorrect. They were not all Christians, and this country was founded on judo-christian ethics, however to specify “Gospel of Jesus Christ” is something the founders as a group never did.

Its disappointing that the Constitution Party's founders chose to put their own particular religion at the forefront of their political platform, for it means they will never gain wide enough support to win an election. Even many Christians are unlikely to support them.

СДЕЛАННЫЙ ОТ ДЕТЕЙ! Makes her look younger comrades! Oh wait... I mean like old gypsy hag! да, это - билет!