The Lyin' King

Image (kind of)

Comrades,

My friend recently came to the realization that the Great Leader President Obama resembled Scar, the main villain of the Disney film The Lion King. I literally laughed out loud and added that, if that were the case, then Biden, Pelosi, and Reid would be his hyenas (Ed, Shenzi, and Banzai, respectively).

While one key difference is that (spoiler alert!) Scar screwed even the hyenas in the end, I still find this resemblance incredibly truthful. So I tweeted this story earlier tonight, to much success. One of the people I talked with replied, "I really hope someone emerges to save the Pridelands." Honestly, I believe we most certainly do. In the meantime:

Injustice Deliciously Squared...Be Prepared!!!

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade, I see no key difference; Dear Leader will simply use whomever, until he either no longer cares for them or he finds someone who will defer to and praise him more fully.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote:Comrade, I see no key difference; Dear Leader will simply use whomever, until he either no longer cares for them or he finds someone who will defer to and praise him more fully.

Point taken, and if I'm not mistaken this has actually happened. Multiple times.

Dear comrades, I must tell you when I say the title to this article over & over in my head all that comes to mind is our dear leader obamma. In that light, I bring to you the full circle of life and proof that he has risen to the status of GOD by inspiring our slant-eyed comrades to emulate him in their backwards nation during this winter harvest festivis Kawanzaa time of year:

I got an email today from a professional cartoonist who asked me to see his site, Snover Studios.

So I checked and found an image I just had to post here.

Obama_Lying_King.png

Well, Comrade Square, what can I say? It would be so funny if it weren't so true. Thanks for sharing the site!!

....I almost forgot, who would play Zazu?

[P.S. My prog is still off]