The most racist president ever: REMOVE IMMEDIATELY!

We demand that all statues and monuments to America's most racist President be removed immediately!

Franklin Delano Roosevelt (FDR) was a horribly racist man. He actually sent out stormtroopers to seize certain American citizens and throw them into concentration camps.

FDR SEIZED INNOCENT JAPANESE-AMERICAN CITIZENS, STOLE THEIR POSSESSIONS AND THREW THEM INTO CONCENTRATION CAMPS!

These innocent people lost everything - including their freedom - just because they looked 'different'. Japanese-Americans were subject to this horrific treatment simply because of a very racist President.

We were also at war with Germany and Italy - yet, German-Americans were not rounded up; neither were Italian Americans.

All statues and monuments to FDR must be removed. All streets named after him, schools and public buildings must be renamed.

We propose that we name them after a man who opened up Florida's closed establishments to Jews, Blacks and other minority groups - President Donald Trump.

Tear down all monuments to racists.
Rename all streets, schools and public buildings named after FDR - America's most vile, racist President who threw innocent Japanese-American citizens into concentration camps.

While we're at it, there is another vile President who must be erased from History.

JFK!

This warmonger started a war in his first 100 days - the 'Bay of Pigs' disaster in Cuba - which resulted in the death of 5000 Cubans. This ended in a monumental failure and only served to get thousands of people killed on JFK's orders.

But that was just the appetizer.
JFK started the Vietnam War which resulted in some 60,000 innocent young American boys getting killed. He was also sexist, as women were denied the opportunity to participate.

Not only did 60,000 Americans die in this monumental disaster; tens of thousands more were seriously wounded, crippled, disfigured and had their lives ruined for his selfish folly.

The body count does not end with Americans who were dragged from their homes and plucked from their lives to be sent to this JFK-made hell, but over 1 million innocent Asians were butchered in their homes and in their own countries.

He followed this up by nearly starting World War III with Russia over Cuba.

Tear down the statues of this murderous warmonger and sexist!

And while we're on the topic of removing monuments...

SIX INCREDIBLE WORLD MONUMENTS THAT MUST BE DESTROYED

This is an absolute must-read for any Made Prog. The author lays out each case impeccably, using our own language.

faceblock600.jpg
Comrade Evil Smiley, you have made several good points worth considering. But in the final analysis your argument impales itself upon the stake of both general and specific Current Truth.

1. It is generally impossible for a Democrat to commit any thought or deed susceptible to criticism because of the purity of their intentions.

2. Specifically, the act of imprisoning Japanese Americans, although on its face appears cruel and unusual, was a Love Crime ™.

Love Crimes are confused with Hate Crimes by Capitalists because of the Capitalist's inability to recognize gray areas and convoluted truth. To the Collectivist Mind these nuanced realities are as clear as Stalin's mustache. Fundamentally, it would be impossible for any progressive's crime to be anything other than a Love Crime ™ based on the underlying social justice purity of the progressive individual's motivation.

Perhaps an example is needed. Facebook, the People's Social Media, has initiated Free Speech Enforcement. Trump supporters, the originators of Hate Speech, were found to have infiltrated Facebook's Free Speech environment, contaminating Facebook's propaganda and threatening disruption. Wisely, "faceblock" was employed to assure the purity of Facebook's Free Speech model.

Blocking some speech will always be necessary to assure the survival of Free Speech. Just as committing Love Crimes will always be necessary to eradicate Hate Crimes.

Love crime? CRIME? Hah! It was an act of pure love, unsullied by politics or fear.

Consider this: The United States, the most evil country ever because it was founded by white racists, was not content to confine its racism to its own borders and launched a war of ethnic cleansing against the Japanese. Knowing that his countrymen were evil racists and would probably say things or have ideas that would hurt the feelings of the Japanese Americans, the loving and caring Franklin Roosevelt rounded them up and put them into a safe space where none of the bigots in America could get to them.

All of this talk about Manzanar being a concentration camp and castigating the federal government about human rights violations is historical revisionism by Republican Nazi White Supremacists who are trying to tear down the saintly image of the greatest president before Obama. It is just proof of how evil they are and how ashamed they are of their own racist pasts.

I understand that some of the "older" brains still understand "crime" in the outdated (soon to be disenfranchised) definition. First we are linking "love" with "crime" as a gradual transition to the eventual elimination of "crime" altogether. It is a process. When the outdated term "crime" is eliminated, "love" will encompass, automatically, in the minds of the proletariat, proper beatings, torture and murders deemed essential and necessary for the good of the State and by extension the people. Essentially we end up in the same position . . . a pure act of love.

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:your argument impales itself upon the steak
Just how does one impale oneself upon a steak?

Normally, it's the steak that gets impaled... over a fire... upon a stake.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
ThePeoplesComrade wrote:your argument impales itself upon the steak
Just how does one impale oneself upon a steak?

Normally, it's the steak that gets impaled... over a fire... upon a stake.

A previously unknown form of the word seldom used?

Komrades! We have been infiltrated with filthy scum sucking NAZIS for longer than we knew.

Don't forget his racist dog. It looks like a miniature Robert E. Lee.

dogtoo.jpg

Chairman Meow - as a self-identified Cat-American, would you be demanding the removal of the pet statue if it were not a dog but a cat?

Which brings me to a broader point - isn't the whole "Monuments Must Go" movement, in a way, similar to how the cats would demand the removal of all dog statues? Especially that the monuments of famous dogs seem to outnumber the monuments of famous cats?

This cat/dog squabble is not as hypothetical as it may seem. Some time ago on this site we had a proliferation of comrades with dog and cat avatars. At one point they went to war against each other, so vicious that Commissarka Pinkie had to weigh in with her judicial shovel.

The Current Truth About Cats and Dogs

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Lately I have witnessed a disturbing trend on what I once thought of so fondly as The People's Cube.

Every time I log on, I don't know if I'm on The Dog's Cube or The Cat's Cube. An interspecial feud--or vendetta, if you will--is being waged between Dog and Cat on at least three different threads. It's like a virus, and it's spreading.

Moreover, your constant squabbling over these past few months threatens to split and ultimately fracture The Party. I need not tell you of the many ways our enemies will exploit that in the months to come.

Given that there are hardly any dogs left on the Cube, the cats have apparently won. Today's current events make me wonder if now the same cat-identified comrades will begin to demand the removal of all dog avatars on our threads, along with associated posts.

It's a good dang thing we have been instructed to think that no black person can be a racist because it's impossible and against the laws of nature, or DNA, or something. It's also very fortunate that Obama is black, or half black, or black enough otherwise.........................

his statues and his library would have to be torn down.

At least it would save time that this monument/library is a twofer.

Red Square wrote:Which brings me to a broader point - isn't the whole "Monuments Must Go" movement, in a way, similar to how the cats would demand the removal of all dog statues? Especially that the monuments of famous dogs seem to outnumber the monuments of famous cats?

Truly I was remarking on the uncanny resemblance evident in the photo comparison below:

robertlala.jpg
And seen more clearly in this one:

generallee.jpg

But yes, dogs have long oppressed cats and all monuments to them should be toppled and removed. And once that's done we should stop there, lest the mice get any stupid ideas about removing cat statues.

It has recently come to my attention via sources that will remain un-named that this non-person FDR was in fact a pen pal and admirer of Mussolini. What more evidence is required?