The New Chic; Islamofashion!

Without a doubt, Islamofashion is in and no one has declared that better than "The TIME Of Our LIFE". Burkas and shapeless gowns are in for the ladies, towelheads and bathrobes are the new garb for the gentlemen. Hell, even American Idol has been replaced with Arab Idol in television offerings. Al Geezer In America, where the hell are you and your Dave Marishika!

Is there a better time and place than to be anti-American and in a left wing news organization than right now? Walter Conkike was asked this very question and after a few moments of reflection, announced with a claritive and a definitive "NO!"

Walter continued, "Even in my day, as I obstructed warfare in Vietnam, I was sticking a knife in my governing and ideological brethren, so there was some agony and a crisis of confidence regarding the consequences in what I was doing to the future of collectivism in this evil empire. But today, we don't need a conscience with the governing monopoly we have with these right winged imperialistic masters! Warfare is now good to cleanse this nation of it's current malignancy and so we have a necessity to empower our islamofashioning friends to do our dirty work for us".

It is no surprise that this past Sunday, Mike Wallace found himself in Tehran again after all these years giving a court of legitimacy to another islamofashioning runway model. With sweeping authority, 60 Minarets found itself at the top of the prime time ratings!

"Lets face it, there is no turning back now" exclaimed Lou Dobbs of KNN. "I have burned my Republican Party credentials and I will replace my hairweave with this new and wonderfully purple turban. I cant wait to get on camera again to vomit like I do on a nightly basis with my new doo!"

They must be influencing somebody, because the news is still shown on TV. Pfftt... how primitive.

I love donning my red terry cloth turban while being forced to participate with my media friends in the latest progressive dance craze, The Macaca!

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/c ... 89_pf.html

Dear Chairman Meow,

I loved that article, especially the line:

Asked what macaca means, Mukherjee (An American Indian) said: "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause him (George Allen) some grief."

Very revealing indeed, quite a poignant statement summarizing fruitcake progressive political strategy to undermine George Bush over the past six years of his reign of terror. Here, take a look to see what I mean when you put this statement up against the bullet point issues these filthy fruitcake kuntbags have been hammering away at;

Regarding 9/11 - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The War on Terror - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Islam-o-fashion - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The Iraq Invasion - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Hezbollah - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Israel - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Nuclear proliferation - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Energy prices - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

National security - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

NSA wiretapping - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The Patriot Act - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Iran - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The Palestinians - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

North Korea - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Hugo Chavez - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Osama Bin Ladin - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The French - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Global warming - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The national debt - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The federal and trade deficits - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Free trade - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

Illegal immigration - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

John Kerry - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."

The Democratic Party - "What it means, I don't know. But it's going to cause Bush some grief."