The new fresh faces of the Democrat Party

[img]/images/various_uploads/DEMOCRAT_FRESH_FACES.jpg[/img]

The Democrat Party's quest of finding newer and more diverse faces has gone terribly well during the 2018 midterms, packing the U.S. Congress with record numbers of radically new and extremely diverse persons of gender.

The most drastically fresh new faces, no doubt, belong to Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, Ilhan Omar, and Rashida Tlaib. The mere sight of this previously unimaginable new generation of leaders fills our heart with awful pride. We can't help but shiver with intense joy from the realization that America's iconic political landscape is about to be fundamentally transformed.

Republican naysayers, as expected, are deploying their old and tired canard, complaining that Democrats are out of touch with the voters they serve. But unlike the new Democratic faces, their argument is hardly fresh: everyone knows that Republicans have, for decades, attacked their opponents with claims that Democrats are too extreme to lead the country.

One look at the new faces above is enough to prove the cynics wrong.

Proof positive that The Party's Health Care Institute has the most advanced surgeons and technology in the known and unknown cosmos. You see the extreme power and audacity of our abilities. Surrender now.

A more straightforward version:

[img]/images/various_uploads/DEMOCRAT_FACES_Alliances_600.jpg[/img]

Maybe the Deli Llama is right and reincarnation does exist! That means I still can't take it with me but I can come back and get it!

The REAL faces of the new democrat party:
Trent rojos chak.jpg
Watch and learn:

Red Square wrote:A more straightforward version:

[img]/images/various_uploads/DEMOCRAT_FACES_Alliances_600.jpg[/img]
Of course, they're sock puppets! I saw a similar program in Young Pioneers when I was just a beet sprout.

[img]/images/various_uploads/Profiles_Democrats_Stalin_Posters.jpg[/img]

I got an even better one, with Comrade Jackelope Lipsky as the next candidate.
[img]/images/various_uploads/Profiles_Jackelope.jpg[/img]

Red Square wrote:[img]/images/various_uploads/Profiles_Democrats_Stalin_Posters.jpg[/img]
I've seen this movie before. It doesn't end well....

Red Square wrote:I got an even better one, with Comrade Jackelope Lipsky as the next candidate.
[img]/images/various_uploads/Profiles_Jackelope.jpg[/img]
Red Square,Well..one thing's ferr sure....Jackalopelipsky don't have to have my script written by someone else. I got my campaign points straight from Big Brother. No sock puppet necessary.

Since the Beto post by Papa Kalashnikook has developed a comment thread of its own, I've split it into a separate topic.

NEW TOPIC >> Beto 2020: reading between the lines

Democrats; Just nominate Bozo, and be done with it
Bozo approved.jpg