The People's Bicycle

If only the presidency came with training wheels:

But good news! The exalted president was seen taking his new economic adviser for a ride. Good times should be right around the corner! (again):

"Look, Ma. I'm only steering with the left."
400pennyfarthing2.jpg
<hr>
The People's transportation
1875825287_13c10dff93.jpg

I can't wait for the state to issue me one of my own!

OMG... you have to be kidding me. Please tell me it is photo-shopped. But the training wheels go so well with the mom jeans. ROTFLMHO

I noticed they removed the pic from Drudge... hmmmn

I photoshopped and painted the training wheels into the first picture.

Pee Wee Herman was really there in the second picture though.

lumberjack wrote:I photoshopped and painted the training wheels into the first picture.

Pee Wee Herman was really there in the second picture though.

Ok... but they looked so natural and so necessary.

Perhaps somebody here could give him a bicycle bell for Christmas.

" Ring......Ring !"

The Great Leader has made great strides since the Inauguration:
BO.jpg

(humm, and I thought His whole Presidency has been "training wheels" compliant. With all that whining and complaining . . . . )

Whoever said fearless Leader looks like a "freak'n sissy" on a bike, I denounce that.

Beavis wrote:Forgive me, Lumberjack, for I have used your progpoganda photo and scrolled to the left to reveal the following!

I like it, forgiveness unnecessary.

Lumberjack, you're quite a chiseler, maybe you can carve a wooden bike for Obama.

bike011.jpg

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Lumberjack, you're quite a chiseler, maybe you can carve a wooden bike for Obama.

bike011.jpg
Komrade.... thank you for this picture ! It represents the true technical innovation of our collective intellegencia for providing the people with practical transportation .( Where do you put the playing cards to make it sound like motorcycle ?)

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Lumberjack, you're quite a chiseler, maybe you can carve a wooden bike for Obama.

Done.

Not quite a bike - a bike bus.

Comrade Lumberjack... you are very good at the using your axe to carve from one piece of wood such glorious campaigning vehicle for Dear Leader.
Image But I am for making just slight adjustment of signage.
bo bike bus.jpg