The People's Cube Peace Prize For Marksmanship

Never have I been so surprised as this morning when I woke up to the news that the Noble committee had given the Nobel Peace prize to my nomination, Barack Obama. Look here at this diagram from the Nobel Prize website:

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Back in September of last year, before Obama had even become President, I received the invitation to nominate a candidate for the prize - as did many others in the Party. As you can see from the diagram above and from the Nobel website here [ https://nobelprize.org/nomination/peace/process.html ] all submissions had to be submitted from September 2008 and no later than the 1st of February 2009.

This is perhaps the first time in the Nobel's history in which a President of the United States has been nominated before he's even assumed the office. But even more amazing than the accomplishments of Obama is that he was nominated for doing things as President before he even became President!

Nobel Committee wrote: Obama has as President created a new climate in international politics. Multilateral diplomacy has regained a central position, with emphasis on the role that the United Nations and other international institutions can play. Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts. The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations. Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting. Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future. His diplomacy is founded in the concept that those who are to lead the world must do so on the basis of values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world's population.

This from a nomination they received before the man even became President!

For this good and sufficient reason I wish to award the Noble Committee the very prestigious People's Cube prize for Marksmanship, this prize to consist of the right to use the Marksmanship avatar, 10,000 down-loadable paper Polish People's Cubes and all the Rights and Privileges bestowed upon People's Cube Marksmen everywhere.

Nobel Committee wrote: Dialogue and negotiations are preferred as instruments for resolving even the most difficult international conflicts.

Worked well for Neville Chamberlain, didn't it?

Nobel Committee wrote:The vision of a world free from nuclear arms has powerfully stimulated disarmament and arms control negotiations.

Bet you didn't notice the Iranians getting stimulated to do that.

Nobel Committee wrote:Thanks to Obama's initiative, the USA is now playing a more constructive role in meeting the great climatic challenges the world is confronting.

Thanks to Obama's initiative, the Chinese and the Indians are laughing all the way to the bank as they thumb their noses at the pompous idiots of the world.

Nobel Committee wrote:Democracy and human rights are to be strengthened.

Like when his surrogates demonize critics and call them "racists" 24 hours a day.

Nobel Committee wrote:Only very rarely has a person to the same extent as Obama captured the world's attention and given its people hope for a better future.

Maybe if the contenders who actually did something for peace could have made a bunch of speeches on extravagant sets, they would've been noticed too.

Nobel Committee wrote:His diplomacy is founded in the concept that those who are to lead the world must do so on the basis of values and attitudes that are shared by the majority of the world's population.

And a bunch of wealthy leftist euroweenies now speaks for the majority of the world's population.