The People's Navy Galley Celebrates Debt Deal

Comrades!

By golly he has done it. President Obama finally got those rethuglikkans to eat their peas and compromise on a debt deal that will keep our Chinese comrades in the pink, as they can own even more of the U.S.

What a better way to celebrate than a new entree for some fine dining in The People's Navy Galley. Yes Comrades, I the good Commodore have been busy whipping up a treat that truly honors this historic achievement.

Who could not resist.........................................................................................

galley food peas 2.jpg

Jello Peas with Cottage Cheese!!!!!!!

Grab your forks and dig in.

I can hardly wait to see the looks on the Middle Class when they see their new taxes kick in!

And to think, those silly Rethuglikkkans thought they could actually get away with cutting government spending. Fools, they are - it's the People's money, and Dear Leader will redistribute it as he deems necessary!

Commodore .....thanks so much for the visual........

A truly excellent way to start both the week and the month as well.

......yum ...........

( You had better get Michelle's' dietary sign-off on this, though ...... just say'n. )

Yum yum. Peas in aspic. But this is for the nomenclatura, surely; common proles deserve neither peas nor aspic. Now the spices of pimento are just fine. And is that cabbage in the center? Cabbage is a most-equal food, just like old beets and moldy potatoes.

ROCK, have you not learned that the word "tax" is an unword? It is now, "revenues," to be "invested," not money to be stolen at gunpoint and pissed away to buy votes. Never that. No, never, and for even thinking it I may have to Jiffy-Lobo.

Dear Obastard calls for "balance." RethugliKKKans pay, Democrats spend. That's balanced.

And the fair share. The top 1% of income tax payers pay 25% of the income tax; the top 5% half the income tax. What could be fairer than that? Half of the people--the People's people, i.e., the layabouts, prisoners, congenitally grumbling and lazy, pay no taxes at all and are swilling at the trough.

What is fairer than that?

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
Father Prog Theocritus wrote: And the fair share. The top 1% of income tax payers pay 25% of the income tax; the top 5% half the income tax. What could be fairer than that? Half of the people--the People's people, i.e., the layabouts, prisoners, congenitally grumbling and lazy, pay no taxes at all and are swilling at the trough.

What is fairer than that?

Indeed, Komrade Theo... What could be more fair?

The top 1% of income tax payersrevenue generators pay invest 50% of the income taxes revenues...

the top 5%: 100% of the income tax revenues...

and.... the other 95% down-trodden souls -- the People's people -- pay nothing.

.... and of course Landslide Democratic Elections in perpetuity!

THAT would be FAIRER by FAR!

I a NEWS update!

The HOR just passed the debt-limit bill, and to celebrate the occasion, they brought in Rep Gabby Giffords to vote, just in case it was close
(I think I'm going to vomit a little in my mouth, now.) This woman had her face shot off, only a few months ago, and already she is back on the job? What a selfless act of Progdom! I say, let'sgive her some special award....or something!Image Perhaps Commodore, you could whip her up one of those aspic and pea dishes that you are so proud of.

If she's well enough for this vote, she's well enough for the rest of her duties. Enough slacking and rehab. Back to the beet fields!

Guys, just my two cents, but I'd appreciate it if you layed off Giffords. It's not her fault she got shot by a psychopath, nor is it, as far as I know, her call to turn her vote into a propaganda tool. Them's just my thoughts; feel free to call me an idiot. Many do.

We'll shortly max out the latest installment for Bread and Circuses (tomorrow about 9:03am is my conservative, pardon my profanity, estimate). Remember what Comrade Caligula, hero to the poor, did when he ran out of money?

Hmm. Blogunov, didn't he run a bordello with high-born Roman women being forced to prostitute themselves?

We here in the United States of Increasing Proggery have one-upped Caligula. In Washington they don't have to be forced for their soles to become intimately acquainted with the ceiling.

He, like other Caesars, went on a property confiscation binge when the treasury began to run dry. Stay tuned; being a public servant is about to pay like never before.

Ah, here is the basic reason that we're all progs here: the lust for power over other people, and OPM is only a tool for that. As a prog, I am delighted to push the US over a cliff, as long as I get to be part of the team doing the pushing.