The Proper Way To Protest For The Collective

As part of a on-going plea deal sense of wanting to do what is right, I wanted to post some basic information on protesting.

It has been said that the squeeky wheel gets the grease. Protesting is our squeaky wheel. By effectively protesting, it is possible to get what the party needs: grease, beets, vodka, warm gloves, jets for politicians, corvettes for the party elite, etc. etc.)

You can sway companies into giving you gobs of their money that they earned by merely threatening to protest (ala Comrades Sharpton and Jackson). For the price of a phone call and a little muscle flexing you can get that dacha on the Black Sea (or that luxury mansion in Florida) that you have always wanted!

To be effective there are some materials you will need:

Bull horn - This is basic, comrades. Without one, you will be seen as just another ranting lunatic on the street. With one, you will be heard, and everyone will know that you demand to be taken seriously.

Clever signs - No one will remember "Our attacks on the peace loving leader of Iraq was just a veiled attempt to take over the mineral rights of a nation, there-by leading us into a war based on lies" but they will remember "no blood for oil" and "not in my name".

Throngs of angry people - Used to be difficult to come up with, but now you shouldn't have to look any further than the local work force center.

To see an effective way to protest click here.

Dear Infidel

To embed video, in the "Editor for the Rich" look at the task bar. See the TV with the red screen? Click on it and drop in the video link-

Thus-

Once a computer consultant, always a computer consultant.

Much thanks Vlad. If it were a shovel, I could use it properly!

Comrade Vladamir, the collective thanks you for your efforts in redistributing information technology. As such we are faced with the difficult choice of either purging you for thinking on your own, or giving you a small token of appreciation. As I would have to reload my Tokarev to do a purge, I've opted for a small award. You will find an extra hour of non laboring time in your weekly time allowance.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:Comrade Vladamir, the collective thanks you for your efforts in redistributing information technology. As such we are faced with the difficult choice of either purging you for thinking on your own, or giving you a small token of appreciation. As I would have to reload my Tokarev to do a purge, I've opted for a small award. You will find an extra hour of non laboring time in your weekly time allowance.

My dear comrade 7.62-

As a matter of fact, I DO own a Tokarev. Bought it from Shotgun News in 1988. Problem was, no ammo was available for it, so I cut off .223 shells and ran them through the reloading dies to make the ammo. Then you gotta put in a light load and FIRE FORM them because they are a few thousandths too small. Then they are not concentric and don't shoot straight.

I did find that 30 cal Mauser rounds are the same thing, but all I could get was full metal jackets, which makes the pistol more of a BB gun than anything very dangerous.

I tried to dispatch a skunk with it, and I had to shoot him FIVE TIMES, finally at close range to the head. Slightly more dangerous than a .25 Auto, which is about as dangerous as getting bit by a mosquito.

After that, I pretty much put my Tokarev up and used real guns.