The Second Directorate is watching

Remember it is not enough to say, you are for the revolution

You must live the revolution.

To that effect the Second Directorate is expending it's powers.

From this point on you no longer have to make the choice on election day, we will make that choice for you.

AHHHHHHH!
The State is all-wise! The days of the State Security Committee's black Zil limosines are once again upon us! What a comfort see see this great symbol of the people parked outside of our windows knowing that they are protecting us from ourselves. Thanks to ComIntern, the bourgeosie Imperialist warmongering pigs are no longer an obstacle to our Revolution. We must act now! Comrade Pelosi is already preparing impeachment processings against THE ULTIMATE EVIL. This can only be the beginning! It is imperative that our ensuing purges make those of Stalin seem like a Grateful Dead concert at Haight-Ashbury. The Second Directorate is well indoctrinated in the absolute liberation that cessation of all independent thought brings. I submit to the people's will and offer my servitude.

I will remind the Second Directorate that the Politburo, Central Committee and the Central Committee State and Law Dept. are watching you and your activities! Not to mention your life partner and any children you may have, they will report you. Oh, and your toaster and other appliances, we have a deal with them. Darwin damn it, I forgot the oatmeal; if you have any oatmeal in your dwelling that too is also watching. Books, did I mention the books? If you have books with literary characters like Captain Nemo or Winston Smith, they are also watching you, they can't hear you, but they are watching!

From this point on you no longer have to make the choice on election day,
we will make that choice for you.

I thought you already were you mean that I was actually thinking and using free will for all this time? No, it cannot be! Someone tell me that I wasn't thinking!!!!

Premier Betty wrote:
From this point on you no longer have to make the choice on election day,
we will make that choice for you.

I thought you already were you mean that I was actually thinking and using free will for all this time? No, it cannot be! Someone tell me that I wasn't thinking!!!!
I thought you almost thought about something but that would mean I was thinking so I was clearly confused about us thinking.... What does thinking mean where are the multiple choice answers??If you can count I can read some words....

Georg Epikacs wrote:AHHHHHHH!
The State is all-wise! The days of the State Security Committee's black Zil limosines are once again upon us! What a comfort see see this great symbol of the people parked outside of our windows knowing that they are protecting us from ourselves. Thanks to ComIntern, the bourgeosie Imperialist warmongering pigs are no longer an obstacle to our Revolution. We must act now! Comrade Pelosi is already preparing impeachment processings against THE ULTIMATE EVIL. This can only be the beginning! It is imperative that our ensuing purges make those of Stalin seem like a Grateful Dead concert at Haight-Ashbury. The Second Directorate is well indoctrinated in the absolute liberation that cessation of all independent thought brings. I submit to the people's will and offer my servitude.

The KGB.... You got to love it, or off to the gulag with you!!!