The "She" is coming for us, dear comrades.

hillary.jpg

MTE in 2012 ?.............. and just when we thought it was already interesting..........." Ooooohhh.....they eat their wounded ." ~ Will Robinson

"If I want to knock a story off the front page, I just change my hairstyle." - HRC. We apologize, MTE, for the showing of your hairclip and mocking your upsweptness! Mercy!!

When Beelzebubuska overthrows the dark lord Obama and has dominion over the Earth, all you blasphemers who rejected her will be hurled into the pit for all eternity.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:When Beelzebubuska overthrows the dark lord Obama and has dominion over the Earth, all you blasphemers who rejected her will be hurled into the pit for all eternity.

yep... that pretty much says it all for me.

(Is there an opening in a local jiffy lobo clinic where a lowly prole could hide out for ... oh maybe 20 years?)

There is one thing wrong with this picture of our dear Many Titted Empress. She only has one red fang. Shouldn't she have at least two? I thought that Obamacare included dental care. Well, doesn't it?

It should also include therapies for removal of bunions, removal of port-wine stains, sex-change operations, ritual scarification, and psychological help for people who have bad hair days or by chance change the radio channel and are traumatized by Rush Limberger.

And anyway, I happen to know from the many holes in the drywall at the Rancho, our MTE has two enormous tusks. Huge things. Once she got so vexed at Bruno mocking her behind her back (she has a back-up camera in her ass, just like my car) that she ducked and charged.

This time she got a 4x4" right between the tusks and it knocked her silly for ten whole minutes.

Which was just enough for Bruno and me to change our drawers, which were soiled from laughing.

darski, I have been out spreading dissent and dissension as much as possible and so have not been drinking from the fountain of perpetual truth that is the Cube, and so I am glad to see you.

There is only one thing though--do you think that 20 years' hiding will be enough? This will be the Thousand-year Hillreich. Heil Hillary!

I don't what's the big deal, it's not like we didn't already know...

Hillary_Clinton.jpg
"Hell hath no fury like a Hillary scorned"

Obamugabe wrote:
mteblood.jpg
I can't help but think of that movie "They Live" where through some magic sun glasses the guy can see what was really going on.

Greetings, Comrades

I have glorious news. I have activated rules 3 and 13.
Any bourgeois capitalist or reactionary, when they gaze upon Comrade Hillary, even for a split second, they will be smitten and turned to stone.
Image I know you will be pleased, dear Comrades, as we pave the way to Communism - The Destiny of All Mankind!!! Enjoy Comrade Hillary's latest hair style!

Commissar Theocritus wrote:There is one thing wrong with this picture of our dear Many Titted Empress. She only has one red fang. Shouldn't she have at least two? I thought that Obamacare included dental care. Well, doesn't it?
It is blood. She just fed.

" She is The Hillary......The M.T.E.........neither among the living or the dead. A servant of the Dark Lord Alinsky, She will never stop seeking the Presidency. It is ever before Her............... She always desires it....................

Sorry comrades, but it's spelled "Che" , not "She" .
mteblood.jpg

Comrades, it is not fair to liken our Many Titted Empress to mere Gorgons. After all, Medusa could turn a man to stone, but our MTE can steal a man's wallet, interfere with his marriage, his children, his health care, and his national security. What's being turned to stone, which takes only a moment, to being enslaved for the rest of your life?

Our government wants us to answer to them and not the other way around, which is the proper attitude for employees. They don't like us smoking or eating too much because they are taking over out health care.

I can hardly wait for the time that for lunch we'll all have the squirmingly comfortable uniformity of a piece of Melba toast and warm well water without, one hopes, too many pathogens.