The Wall has stood yet again!

Fellow Comrades:
Hurricane Katrina, which has supposedly threatened the coast of the USSA, has been restrained yet again by the wall built by Comrade John Kerry. Katrina, a Category 6 storm, was downgraded to Tropical Storm status after it ran straight into the Wall.

However, the capitalist propaganda media outlets of BOX News, Complete BS News, and Moronic Stupidity National Broadcasting Company constantly state that there was severe damage and loss of lives. The People are willing to help and aid others...if there were people that needed aid.

Make sure that you are giving to the People's Fund so that People like you won't run out of help when supposed disaster strikes!

Another quick note...Comradette Hillary can guarantee that no hurricanes will hit the coast when she comes into office. Bring her in for the revolution!

Fighting Oxymornic eXcess of media,
Vladimir Ivanov
Red Journalism Headquarters, Moscow, USSR

I shall send a large supply of shovels so the people can start to build a new communist paradise there.

Kommissar Betty wrote:I shall send a large supply of shovels so the people can start to build a new communist paradise there.

mmmmmm...yes, shovels! Glorious contribution, Kommissar!! The supposed victims will appreciate your gift!! so selfless...<sniffle>

Yes, I enjoy giving to charity. Kind of like the towns folk throwing bread to the holocaust victims in the boxcars at the end of the book "Night" by Eli Wisel.