The Yanqui Navy is a bunch of FERRIES!

https://autos.yahoo.com/news/this-aircraft-carrier-is-the-world%E2%80%99s-most-expensive-parking-lot.html

Observe the USS Ronald Reagan as it ferries cars from Asia to Kitsap Navy Yard in Bremerton Washington.

I beileve the Mazda Miata holds the record for distance by a car launched from the #2 catapult.

carrier catapult.jpg
Comrade Tovarichi, that record was recently broken by the launch of a SmartCar™ - that sucker went almost a half mile!

Comrades ! Efficiency is a capitalist invention !

This deluded concept of increasing productivity while reducing cost keeps people in its vice-like hold by making it possible to supply them with a decent standard of living.
Imagine if our federal government utilized efficiency....... it boggles the imagination !

There would be a vast reduction of non-productive, bureaucratic jobs that would inevitably lead to this country being forced to live under a balanced budget.

And that would be the "beginning of the end" of the Democrat Party.*

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]
* If Obama hasn't earned that title already.

Serial Deleter of Inconvenient Data?

https://junkscience.com/2012/01/18/pat- ... cusations/

Alright, don't send to the gulag for not posting this in the right article, so move it where ever you like. I'm lucky to have time to post anything.

DENOUNCED!!!!!!!!!!

This atrocity of a Carrier is DENOUNCED. Not only does this rust bucket sail around the world leaking radiation from its substandard nuclear plant and Homer Simpson nuclear plant training given to its Sailors, causing fish to mutant worldwide, it encourages its sailors to put their gas hogging SUV's on it!!!!! Spewing greenhouse gases while they idle them on the flight deck!!!!!!!

And worse they named this tub after Ronny Raygun.......I'm going to just puke.

Now The People's Navy shows how it is done with our ECO-Friendly Carrier "The Spotted Owl".

Yes totally ECO-Friendly, sure the primadonna jet jockeys snivel that the glare off the solar panels and the wind turbines makes for a little difficulty in landings, but we all know those pilots types are really just a bunch of sniveling whiners anyway.

MAN OVERBOARD, MAN OVERBOARD!!! Launch the Chappaquiddick Rescue Swimmer!