This is how we celebrate the life and works of Michael Brown

The anniversary of Michael Brown's death is here and the people of Ferguson celebrated it the way it was meant to be celebrated: looting - I mean, liberating stuff from the beauty supply and liquor stores. And iPads from the office of Antonio French.

Top Activist Gives #Ferguson Protesters Shelter From Gunfire=> Gets Office Looted

Tweet_Ferg_Stolen_Laptops.jpg

Once again, more evidence that the state should abolish private property. These misguided youts would not even think of looting from Big Nanny. There likely wouldn't be anything to loot, but if there was, the regime could hire them to loot on behalf of the collective, as they despise competition.

I denounce this microagression! They are not looters. They are undocumented customers.

It's obvious these three fellows were just looking for a safe haven until they came across the sign that said "HealSTL" which they obviously interpreted as "Heal Steal", an affront to their own lifestyle choices. So presented with this, they had no other option but to lash out against their supposed aggressor by redistributing his unfair advantage in resources.

I know it is wrong, but I am curious. When Komrad French shook his head (SMH), could he hear the rocks rattling around?

Catching the Current Truth,

Red Salmon

Comrades let it be known that the Ministry of Truth has canonized the works of Sainted Michael Brown ™ in the Progressive scripture (the mysterious good book that Obama and others keep referring too).

devilbook.jpg
https://voices.nationalgeographic.com/2 ... vil_bible/

Let these sacred words bring solace in your demonstrations and bring you closer to Government that is your god ™ .

Saint Michael Brown

Chapter 3 verse 27: "And if the convenience store owner should reproach you for your liberation of goods or services that are owed to you because of your special designator as a protected class, it is sanctioned by your god to use any leverage, be it physical, mental, or otherwise to unshackle the store owners obstruction of your precieved rights due to microaggression on their behalf."

There will be a 1 for 1 transfer of the collective works of enlightenment to include, Hard Choices, Rules for Radicals, Mein Kampf, Open Society for any Alibi written products of repression to include, U.S. Constitution, Bible, Arguing with Idiots, 1984, One Nation, Rush Revere and the American Revolution, The First Thousand Years. A complete list of those items that are part of the exchange is available at the minitrue building and at all adult fun camp and posted on all community barns.

Be seeing you ™