Those DAMN subversives are everywhere!

Commie-rads! We have a problem!
The subversives are infiltrating "The People's" town-halls once again!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1-eBz8 ... r_embedded

When will these tea-baggers realize that their so-called Constitution holds no authority over serving the kollective?

I don't believe this video. Clearly this "youtube" video is the creation of the infamous Hitlerite Super Klansman, Andrew Breitbart, and his crack team of racist video editors. Look at the shirt, comrades! A little too off color, if you ask me -- and you did. Nod approvingly, comrades. Propaganda must be created to smear, discredit, and completely silence this Andrew Breitbart and his insistence on bringing back Jim Crow, slavery, and Hitler.

I don't have time right now to watch but let me guess, it is filled with economic wisdom and common sense. Pete Stark-raving-mad is a collective treasure of the 4th kind.

stark space.jpg

Oh my gosh, just listened. This lady is way too deep a thinker for Comrade Stark or any collectivist for that matter. We will never get anything done with people like her around. What's with all the nit-pick. It's our health care and we want it now! (end of story)

Comrade Stark should be denounced and sent to re-training camp for letting this slip.

Does he not understand society is not yet purged of those who actually stood every morning in school and recited that stupid Pledge of Allegiance thing? They're out there comrades and until they are long gone, our words must be chosen carefully.

As for the vile Breitbart, I hear that the laughable ineffective RNC Chairman Steele is doing a scuttle butt away from him in fear of insulting minorities progressives.

Good job Chairman Steele! Your one of us! We knew it!

I think our loyal "commie-rads" should stop these ridiculous meetings with so called "voters", who are simply there to trick them with assassin, constitutional questions. WHO reads that thing?! Obama's regime administration is there for "change" and redistribution, not to follow some old, yellow paper written by "old white men". They're racist and must be denounced.

Was that lady saying that compelling people to provide me with health care is making a slave out of them? Well, it's about time. Now, all of you whiteys are going to know how it feels to be slaves. Anyone who goes to work will now be the slave of welfare queens like me. A nation of slaves! Yes. That's where Dear Leader is taking us, and it's about time.

I must agree with you dear Leninka. That is what makes Progressive so progressive... we are ahead of the game. Why just look at these glorious Obama Welfare Slaves ™ , able to relax and study art, instead of toiling.
welfare.jpg
Obama and Nanski dream, is to give us all Equally Distributed Welfare Time ™ .

Frau, looks like another success by The People's Dating Service. It's pictures like that that give me the will to go on in the service of the People.

(Now if you'll excuse me, I must be patting myself on the back)

Aren't they now. Made for each other is written all over those two . . . . oh sorry, that sign said, "will konsidr wrk for $$$$", but they do look like devoted love birds. I hope you will have another Dating Service very soon. Always such fun, is it not?!!

pssst, don't pat too hard or you might jiggle your ax loose.

How dare they treat this great the esteedmed Congress man person this poorly? I will warn you komrades, this non-person beck is their ring leader:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nNmJ5m ... re=related

I know komrades, I have my shovel and warm clothes packed and am heading to the platform...

Don't worry, Comrades, his constituents are the smartest people in Amerikka. Well, they have voted him in over and over again haven't they?