TIME TO DIG IN AND SUPPORT THIS WEBSITE

WE ALL POST HERE AND LEARN HERE -- WE COUNT ON OLEG BEING ABLE TO MAINTAIN THIS WEBSITE FOR ALL OUR BENEFITS. BE ASSURED, THIS WEBSITE IS EXPENSIVE TO KEEP ALIVE, BOTH IN VENDOR COSTS AND IN LABOR.

WE ARE AT A CRUCIAL TIME IN OUR HISTORY. (HAVE YOU NOTICED?) WE NEED TO KEEP THE FIGHT FOR LIBERTY ALIVE, OR BE SAT ON BY OBAMA. (YOU CAN ONLY PRAY IT WON'T BE MICHELLE.)

I URGE ALL OF YOU TO MAKE A DONATION TO KEEP THE PEOPLES CUBE ALIVE.

THINK: WHAT WILL YOU DO IF IT IS GONE? -- GO TO THE FINE REPORT? (Comments there are not enabled. And it's a crappy website, anyway -- I oughta know.)

COME ON EVERYONE -- PASS THE HAT, AND PUT SOMETHING IN - ANYTHING.

PLEASE HIT THE DONATE BUTTON. DO IT FOR OUR HERO, OLEG ATBASHIAN.

-ROBERT

CLICK HERE!

[img]/images/Donate_Ruble_160.gif[/img]

Hey, Robert Fine, if I won the lottery (which I don't gamble on) I'd give both of you a chunk lump sum. I would enjoy doing that. As it is, I will donate what I can, which is nobody's business. The Cube has changed my life in so many ways, not only by making available such wonderful Comrades who touch my heart, but by introducing me to the love of my life. I am truly grateful. Believe me!

I had a little time to think about it... I want my money back!

I kid, I kid...

Make sure you donate. I did.

Done and done.
Will this help me qualify for a new shovel?

Mandatory voluntary compliance has now been given under compulsion. A pittance but my people are becoming a poorer people. If I get a Goobermit job I will give another pittance.

Now more than ever consider contributing to this site.

Foaming at the mouth over politics is all very well and good but I don't trust or respect ANYONE who does not have a sense of humor!

WE ARE AT A CRUCIAL TIME IN OUR HISTORY. (HAVE YOU NOTICED?) WE NEED TO KEEP THE FIGHT FOR LIBERTY ALIVE, OR BE SAT ON BY OBAMA. (YOU CAN ONLY PRAY IT WON'T BE MICHELLE.)

Comrade Fine,

We past that "crucial time" when the Bushitler finally finished his 8-year reign of terror by destroying the world. Now we have entered the wonderful world of Next Tuesday™ with Santa O'bama Claus™ at the helm leading the rats, O-bots and lemmingsmasses like the Pied Peoples Piper™ of the New Plantation™.

[donation done and done]

Comrades,

I just redistributed some of my wealth for the Greater Common Good. I also purchased liberated a People's Cube for equal, endless entertainment

I donated but this runs contrary to my core beliefs. If this is a useful service we should not be supporting it as individuals (pardon the expression). The state should be providing it. We have not yet arrived comrades.

NancyPeloski wrote:Comrades,

I just redistributed some of my wealth for the Greater Common Good. I also purchased liberated a People's Cube for equal, endless entertainment
My PeoplesCube™ sits on my desk at work, where it frequently provides opportunities to discuss the state of things in What's Left of America. Considering how liberal the vast majority of the people in the place I work are, it's the genesis of many delightful discussions!

I also look simply stunning in my Laika the Space Dog hoodie, which was a gift to me last Marxmas :)

Which reminds me - Marxmas is coming, kiddies!