Comrade Ben Affleck did not have a good Friday

Every single thing that is wrong with

Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice

Like a big, wet glob of fetid bird droppings tumbling down from the sky, Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice has landed with an audible splat.

Was it something they saw?

Image .
And in another part of the world, Superman totally loses it...

Image .
Who's sadder... Sad Obama or Sad Ben?

to think his toupee being Halāl... still won't get him the respect he wants

Neotrotsky wrote:to think his toupee being Halāl... still won't get him the respect he wants
The non-Shariah compliant plot line doomed this Afflecktation before it had a chance to leave the gate.

Ben Affleck has a lot to be sad about.

[img]/images/ben-affleck-sad_Dancing_Obama.jpg[/img]

Dancing_Obama_Transp.png

[img]/images/ben-affleck-sad_BLM.jpg[/img]

Or they could have both...

Toilet_Paper_Riots_Obama.jpg

Or maybe it's something else...

Sad_O_Affleck.jpg

[img]/images/ben-affleck-sad_Obama_Beer.jpg[/img]

Is most likely motion picture flopped simply because Comrade Afflicted is lousy actor and motion picture also had bad script.

Main reason is that Comrade Ben Afflicted is simply dull, boring communist with no talent and is as popular as Siberian labor camp in December.

Image .
WAIT A MINUTE!!!

Did this photographer accidentally capture an image of the elusive "Cubeman
" in the background?!

Maybe he can help Ben!

A courtroom artist's rendering of the alleged "Cubeman
"...

Image .
You might need this guy someday...

He's bulking up for the next movie.

He'll have to try harder if he's playing "Cubeman
"!

Even a Bernie Sander's rally can't cheer up Ben!

(Look at these effing losers!)

Ringside table Batman? Uh just looking thanks. I'll stand at the bar. I shouldn't wish to attract attention due to my terrible lonliness.

Faster than cabbage through the digestive tract
Stronger than his own tractor
More powerful than a bad idea turned into Executive Order!

Role Model to Party Youth, creator of tingling desire in personal places of womynfolks, and maintainer of the People's Tractor!

Image .
They may not want him but you might...

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Even a Bernie Sander's rally can't cheer up Ben!

(Look at these effing losers!)

No, that's an "Aw man, I left the stove on" face. But you can tell the guy to the left of him has definitely pitched a tent.

Before Ben Affleck and Jennifer Lopez split, the press called the two "Benifer".
After he hooked up with Jennifer Garner I, of course, was interested in the new name the press would give them. I didn't see one but I came up with the inevitable “Jenaffleck”.

(It helps to say it out loud to get the true meaning.)

so
[img]/Avatars/31784_1458345907.jpg[/img]

+

[img]/Avatars/5080_1435549432.jpg[/img]

= CRAPOUT?

Comrade Ivan,

Here's the definition of said name Crapout.

Thing is, today's definition of words is the exact opposite of what they originally meant. So, Crapout actually means um, er, Pissin'?

Dear Pam -

As a student of the kapitalist English tongue, I have learned that CRAP OUT doesn't mean what you think it means.

TO CRAP OUT: to quit playing craps. Example: To lose on a roll of dice when playing craps and leave the game.

Therefore, the exact opposite of CRAP OUT would be to keep playing while wearing an awareness ribbon to raise awareness about the unfairness of the game and to advocate for a government program to subsidise the underprivileged players (losers) at the expense of the more privileged (winners).

We have long advocated that the government should regulate gambling by mandating the use of the Fair Share Dice of Equality:

And these are the People's Dice of Equality, government edition:

Red Square wrote:Dear Pam -

As a student of the kapitalist English tongue, I have learned that CRAP OUT doesn't mean what you think it means.

TO CRAP OUT: to quit playing craps. Example: To lose on a roll of dice when playing craps and leave the game.

Therefore, the exact opposite of CRAP OUT would be to keep playing while wearing an awareness ribbon to raise awareness about the unfairness of the game and to advocate for a government program to subsidise the underprivileged players (losers) at the expense of the more privileged (winners).

We have long advocated that the government should regulate gambling by mandating the use of the Fair Share Dice of Equality:

And these are the People's Dice of Equality, government edition:

[OFF]

Great dice, little bit difficult to glue, especially with the limp printer paper. Probably should've used cardstock or oak tag but I don't have any around.

StierlitzFillsHisQuota - Copy.jpg

With the 2" square sides and the fact that they're paper it's more of a throw across the table than a roll. Still, it was an enjoyable waste of an hour or so.

I don't know if it was my lucky dice or Ivan's lucky gambling hat but I always made my point - six!

Ben was betting 'Don't Pass' so... he was sad!!

Pammie was looking fit... Ben should be happy!

Captain Crapout was his usual drunken self!