"Come to the USA"?

Comrades, glorious Party Elite and common proles,

I had this sent to me via my super, top secret email sources. It has many things in it to ponder . . . I have been pondering and have come to a brilliant thought.

I am considering becoming an undocumented Democrat (aka illegal alien). I did not realize they received such glorious entitlements and benefits. Even more than us lousycitizens. Yes, it is true!

I decided to post this for your consideration because I am thinking we could all be undocumented and living higher on the hog party elite gravy train, yes?!

https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=WgOHOHKBEqE&NR=1&feature=fvwp

Yes Frau, we need many and varied undocumented solutions to survive and thrive on our journey to that Glorious Future. Sliding southward across the boarder, burning our identification and then swimming northward across the Rio Grande could indeed be a step up for many of us. On second thought I would suggest California, which we (and we are all Mexicans now) will soon be annexing.

Comrade Fraulein-

A minor complication to your plan is- [highlight=#ffff00]Mexico takes a REALLY DIM VIEW of people entering May-hay-ko illegally[/highlight].

Mexican jails are a wonderful place, I hear.

Since I'm already in trouble with the Party Hierarchy, I might as well post my comment that I fear your headline may have the effect of "inviting" Three Amigos:

--KOOK

AZ dump 4.jpg
Added bonus ! Along with all the other benefits that await " Citizenship - Challenged Democrats" ( CCD's ) , they also won't have to worry about paying any trash bills.....they can just dump it along the way after they cross the border into Arizona . Now that's convenience !

Frau, I thought you were already an illegal alien. Yes, being undocumented is your ticket to fame and fortune. Look what it did for Obama.

I denounce this Stevens character for his anti-progressive message.

I swear I spotted one of Mrs. Alczarweary's under wives in this video... I wonder if she knows?

Comrade Buffoon... of course I to know of such things! You should be for knowing that the underwives do have some of the talent and even did some of the coreo chore korgeography dance steps.

But no matter how hard we were for trying we could not make for Mr Stevens to learn...

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

It is for pity as it would be for sounding very good in film.

Now for what the Frau has been for saying....

It is of much good to be undocumented worker. The Country Peoples Poppy Production would not be for good business without the helping of so much of the undocumented worker.

Undocumented Workers of the World UNITE!!!

That is new campaign slogan.

Most loyal Mrs. Al, this is truly a glorious slogan " Undocumented Workers of the World UNITE!!"! , but if I might make one suggestion ( and I will cough cough) perhaps "Undocumented Democrat Works of the World UNITE"?

Buffoon, of course he must be denounced but I must denounce you for pre-denouncing myself, as I am the Official Czaress of Denouncement ™ . piffle

Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:Most loyal Mrs. Al, this is truly a glorious slogan " Undocumented Workers of the World UNITE!!"! , but if I might make one suggestion ( and I will cough cough) perhaps "Undocumented Democrat Works of the World UNITE"?

Democrats?

But my country peoples are good Mooslime Islamist Shariaites? Ala zeg... you must be for the drinking of so much of the beet vodka you are of forgetfullness. Unless you are for saying that Dhimmicrats are also of the good Mooslime type?

Now you make for me the confusion.

Mrs. Al, the peoples flood coming over our southernish borders and of which the bigot Stevens was making tunes pertaining too, were mostly Mexicans from Mexico who have been deemed undocumented Democrats. We do not dis-consider, your peoples, the Mooslimics (who are learning españolies and sneaking coming over with the Mexicans. They must sneak in, due to all the Mooslimic bigots in Amerikan, I must admitt!) We need more Shites Shiettes Shiiters here, too, do we not?!
But, we must keep in mind, that these are all the future (and present cough) new democratic voters!, which are mandatory mandated by the W H. If they do not vote for democrats, there is no point in their being here!

If enough Mooslims come over with the Mexicans, then the map above will be the Mooslamic state of Tex-Mexico. Of course, it will be most difficult to integrate the two cultures, because, like me, most Mexicans are quite fond of pork, and chicaronnes, in particular (no offense Mrs Al).

Oooooh! I love me some chicaronnes it makes my afro stand on end just to think about it. Back in the day there were so many pigs feet and so little time. You know back in the 70's we used to have pigs feet fests at The Black Pampers meetings.

I remember once when the cats yelled out KILL WHITEY and we all chowed down on the pigs feet.

Those were the days, yes those were the days....

We certainly hope our Mooslimics friends continue to come over, Comrade Leninka (and from the latest updated daily Memo of the Day, it appears they are doing a blowup job in getting here!) I do enjoy their españolie food also. There is nothing like the greasy pig & fish taco in beet salsa is there?