"Call ME Senator"

Dearest Comrades,

You are all familiar with our so very loyal Comradette, SENATOR Barbara Box of California. You are also familiar with the General? . . . Major ?? . . . Sergeant?? whoever . . . who so disrespected her a few months back by calling her "ma'am" instead of SENATOR. And she worked so hard for that title, did she not?!

Well, this is to give her what she deserves. Respect!

Fraulein Pulloskies,
Czar of Party Denouncements
and Corrected Thought

Wait just a beet-pickin' minute! I am aware that SENATOR Boxer is a staunch Party member, but while the SENATOR's papers seem to be in order, the implication that she deserves any particular recognition for hard work reeks of capitalism!

Partitioned Pasternak wrote:Wait just a beet-pickin' minute! I am aware that SENATOR Boxer is a staunch Party member, but while the SENATOR's papers seem to be in order, the implication that she deserves any particular recognition for hard work reeks of capitalism!

Not to mention competitiveness! But since when do the usual protocols of Most Equal Communism apply to the elite?

Do as they say, not as they demand for themselves I always say... just sayin...

Comrades,

Let us be reasonable! She has had that title for 28 years. Is she not entitled to the respect due from General Officers for her [Political Pandering] hard work and party knee pads?

She has done alot and spent alot to justify her position with the Party Elite.

Now she has to resort to such base tactics as groveling before voters, and party cash cows to fund her race.

She is "worthy" of your ballot mark, Comrades.

How does one command more equality for one's self around here? When do the perks for party loyalty kick in, the extra rations, the bottle of vodka, and the workers vacations to the spa in Crimea?

Groucho Marxist wrote:How does one command more equality for one's self around here? When do the perks for party loyalty kick in, the extra rations, the bottle of vodka, and the workers vacations to the spa in Crimea?

Glorious Comrade Marxist, you have hit the nail on the head of the Senator capitalist. Your Our perks are being delivered as soon as Obama gets his democratics reelected!

Please call me Apparatchik Kool-Aid_Man, I worked so hard to get that title, so I'd appreciate it, thank you!

I in particular heard that the Pasadena Tea baggers were haggling comrade Boxer at her latest "endorsement rally" two weeks ago at the Pasadena City College. I believe they kept chanting "Don't call me Ma'am" even though many present Party officials instructed the local Militia to dispose of the inkorrekt protesters. If Comrade Boxer is to be given the proper respect then all who oppose, must be sent to the Gulag, no?

“Disperse ye rebels, ye villains, disperse!”

(cough!)

Excuse me! (A bit of borscht caught in my throat!)