Зайди, не пожалеешь!

ПК Xseon является самодостаточным продуктом, т.е. в нем присутствуют ВСЕ НЕОБХОДИМЫЕ ИНСТРУМЕНТЫ для продвижения Вашего интернет-ресурса, или рассылки Вашей информации на другие интернет-ресурсы.

FGHFyug8ij wrote:ПК Xseon является самодостаточным продуктом, т.е. в нем присутствуют ВСЕ НЕОБХОДИМЫЕ ИНСТРУМЕНТЫ для продвижения Вашего интернет-ресурса, или рассылки Вашей информации на другие интернет-ресурсы.

Russian to English translation

PC Xseon is self-sufficient product, ie it contains all the necessary tools to promote yourweb resources, or mailing your information to other Internet resources.

People's Cube translation:

Get your spammin ass off our site.

Nice work, comrade. My People's Translator couldn't figure this TROLL's spam out. Glad you have the updated device! (btw-how do I get one of those?)

I think this post is amusing and that's why it didn't get deleted (for now). I'll let other Party members make that decision. I did however remove the link so that no one accidentally rewards this spammer by clicking it.

Obamugabe wrote:

People's Cube translation:

Get your spammin ass off our site.
dittos

I think this is the correct link for the spammer - https://my.barackobama.com/page/ofasplashflag/ (which I disabled).

"Dear Leader - keeping on eye on "his people".

Comrade Whoopie wrote:I think this post is amusing and that's why it didn't get deleted (for now). I'll let other Party members make that decision. I did however remove the link so that no one accidentally rewards this spammer by clicking it.

Comrade Whoopie,

The link also needs to be deleted from Obamugabe's quote. Maybe this spammin' TROLL needs to spend some quality time in the gulag—like for the next 100 years.

Whinny-da-PBUH wrote:
Comrade Whoopie wrote:I think this post is amusing and that's why it didn't get deleted (for now). I'll let other Party members make that decision. I did however remove the link so that no one accidentally rewards this spammer by clicking it.

Comrade Whoopie,

The link also needs to be deleted from Obamugabe's quote. Maybe this spammin' TROLL needs to spend some quality time in the gulag—like for the next 100 years.
Punishment should be send the bass turd to hell and work at Walmart for eternity! During breaks he must read Sarah Palin's books in the book section and listen to Yoko Ono and Ted Nugent music in the electronics section! Now that would be Prog Hell!

Comrade Whinny-da-PBUH,
"[highlight=#ffff99]The link also needs to be deleted from Obamugabe's quote.[/highlight]"

Done (Сделать).

I am The Entire Local Peoples' Living Collective is outraged at the blatant bourgeois assault on Peace and Justice by this criminal posting! (Of course, many things can be conveniently forgotten if I were to receive a free copy free copies of the offending capitalist-produced item were available to Loyal Party Members.)

In other news, AU was criminally denied his position as History Teacher in a Wisconsin Peoples' Learning Center when the "teachers" unexpectedly returned to work. This is clearly a travesty.

But in Much Better News, AU has been appointed Deputy Associate Aide To The Assistant Administrative Secretary Of The Committee's Second Chair for The Cowboy Poetry Festival of The entire State of Nevada! This position has much greater influence, a much more agreeable housing allowance, and the local babes are bootylicious!

Comrades,

The Capitalist creation of altavista.com has a babel feature which is able to translate back and forth between many languages. There is no cost at all.