The Complete Idiot's Guide to Getting Government Jobs

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

From today's Patriot Post-

idiot.jpg

https://www.amazon.com/Complete-Idiots-Guide-Getting-Government/dp/1592579795

Reviewer Michael Scott says, "Absolutely capital idea for a book, because clearly complete idiots are under represented in the ranks of government employees. Ah, just what we need. More idiots working for the government."

Where's the balloon twisting for dummies book you promised Vlad? And don't forget the free claw sheaths to be included on the inside.

And by the way, your "Cat's in Space" thing we tried never got off the ground either.

Cat-in-space.jpg

Can we work on that too?

Reiuxcat wrote:Where's the balloon twisting for dummies book you promised Vlad? And don't forget the free claw sheaths to be included on the inside.

And by the way, your "Cat's in Space" thing we tried never got off the ground either. Can we work on that too?

Actually Reiuxcat, my interests go in a different worn groove on the pavement-

Image CPS is a big, fat, stinking pig and the politicians are just in "luv" with it.

Leonard Henderson, co-founder
American Family Rights
https://familyrights.us
"Until Every Child Comes Home"©
"The Voice of America's Families"©
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 8/23/2011, 2:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: To put more "hate CPS" in.

I am waiting to become famous and sell my "Good Name Rights" to my monument builders. And I would require them to outsource the job to show my support for the People's Republic of China.

king rainbow.jpg

Doesn't that statue look like the Sphinx in Egypt?

Tovarichi wrote:Doesn't that statue look like the Sphinx in Egypt?
You guys hear about the 5.9 earthquake that happened on the east coast today? Somebody commented at ABC news story about Martin Luther King turning over in his grave.I commented that God missed DC by 85 miles and 4.1 on the Richter scale too low.
Last edited by Vladimir_Scratchanitch on 8/23/2011, 3:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Corrected the numbers

Naked Communism: Karl Marx' moral garment stripped off!
Social justice = world peace through class hate.

It isn't an economic system or Eric Cantor would have had a real conversation with the emotional sprinting president during the debt ceiling talks.

Instead, it is organized robbery that uses redistribution of the wealth as a flimsy alibi.

As prominent Democrat James Carville duly noted, "..., the political stupidity [of the Obama gang] is unbelievable!"

I, for one, feel the capital should be moved to Detroit anyway, as a more glorious example of progressive achievement. Earthquakes avoid Michigan due to high taxation so safety would be advanced.

The important thing to note is that the earthquake was centered directly on a crack in the earth known as "Bush's Fault".

When I checked, there were only four books left. Is this true, or is it a propaganda ploy to drive evil capitalist business their way??

Who knew this title would still be so popular....