Tranny Nanny

Tranny_Nanny.jpg
Comrades, our progressive friends in North Carolina are being mistreated by homeowners there. Please do what you can to make certain that none of our P.R.O.U.D. Party members are being treated in such a way in your home locations.

Our Dear Leader Obama had a tranny nanny growing up. If it's good for Dear Leader, it's good for the bourgeois pig cis-family in North Carolina.

Revealed: Barack Obama's gay transgender prostitute nanny who made him laugh by trying on his mother's lipstick

Barack Obama's former nanny has been revealed as a gay transgender man who made the future president laugh by trying on his mother's lipstick.

'Evie' cared for the boy she called Barry when his mother Ann Dunham moved to the Indonesian capital of Jakarta in the late 1960s.

Openly gay, she would leave the house dressed in full drag - but was very careful that Barack never saw her.

'He was so young and I never let him see me wearing women's clothes,' Evie said. 'But he did see me trying on his mother's lipstick, sometimes. That used to really crack him up.'

It's just shocking that the Tranny Nanny apparently had no choice but to turn to prostitution to survive for a while and now lives in a slum in Jakarta.