Trump: limit immigration, deport alligator-Americans!

Presumptive rethugglikkan nominee Donald Trump reacts to tragedy in Florida by calling for the deportation of undocumented alligator-Americans. "They're CRIMINALS! We can't let them come here until we know what's going on..."

White male reactionary NRA members have been lynching innocent alligators who have moved here in an act of love to feed their families and do the jobs that other Americans will not do.

In other news, the University of Florida is considering changing its mascot to avoid offending alligators before the impending flood of lawsuits.

The recent alligator attack has nothing to do with the nature of alligators, which is a species of peace. Let's not allow the actions of a lone-wolf gator lead to a wide-spread alligator-phobia.

It is high time the DOJ declare Gator-Americans a protected minority.

Red Square wrote:...It is high time the DOJ declare [highlight=#ffff00]Gator[/highlight]-Americans a protected minority.

Comrade Director, I understand this is all recent events and of course Current Truth ™, but can you or I safely use the "G-word" in polite society, or is that another that only "they" can use amongst each other?

Image...and Olga shoots, she SCORES! Most Equal, comrade!!!

Ivan... when you lie down with ISIS gators...

...you don't get up!

Uncharted Terrortory 1.jpg

Typical Rethuglican propaganda. Who was here first?

The Council of American - Gator Relations (CAGR) has prepared a statement blaming this violence on the "lack of gator employment" in the Disney Theme Park.

Did they also factor in the distance to an appropriate grocery for the acquisition of organic arugula? The "food dessert" issue may contribute to the plight of the oppressed alligators, leaving no recourse but to strike back at "the MAN" and of course whitey.

Tass:

Red State Department Spokesperson , Marie Barf released a statement that we must guard against reptilionphobia, and that Alligators would be better off with jobs. In the interim, there will be safe spaces set up where Alligators can feel safe from conservatives.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Did they also factor in the distance to an appropriate grocery for the acquisition of organic arugula? The "food dessert" issue may contribute to the plight of the oppressed alligators, leaving no recourse but to strike back at "the MAN" and of course whitey.
Groceries? "The MAN" looks at Alligators as being incapable of managing their own affairs, ineligible for neither WIC or FoodShare.

Progressive Comrade - get your Ph.D. in Epistemologically Hermeneutic Gator Studies !

Proposed research areas :

Determine main factors triggering an individual Gator.
Extend this to Gator Communities, with extra focus on snowflakeness.

Comprehensive study of GSS, Gator Safe Spaces.
Is Everglades National Park, from Gator perspective, safe enough ?

Intersectional Microaggressivity towards Gators (MtG).
The end result is a universal N-dimensional MtG Matrix, N being the number
of standard parameters (class/race/ethnic/gender/sexuality/.../Trump-voter (Y/N)).

GGG, Gator Gender Galimatias.
Determine genders which Gators use to identify with.
Do a comparative anthropo/crocodillian analysis.

Of candidates who remain equal after all standard more-equal procedures,
the one(s) with croc-experience (see e. g. here) get priority.

See... I told you ISIS ISIL had me but, Dear Leader rescued me!

Hopefully comrades, we do not see this immigrant with the same fate.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Hopefully comrades, we do not see this immigrant with the same fate.

I'm now convinced that alligators are dinosaurs that forgot to be extinct. We should capture this one and develop new, revolutionary uses for it. Perhaps even military uses for it.

well well well... now we know who is RADICALIZING these magnificent beings of peace into MILITANT REVOLUTIONARY RADICAL MILITANT EXTREMIST MILITANT REVOLUTIONARIES!

I denounce you Sterlitz. <spit> Put yourself on the next watchlist.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:well well well... now we know who is RADICALIZING these magnificent beings of peace into MILITANT REVOLUTIONARY RADICAL MILITANT EXTREMIST MILITANT REVOLUTIONARIES!

I denounce you Sterlitz. <spit> Put yourself on the next watchlist.

Now, now, don't be hasty Ivan. You're forgetting that Trump is the one saying mean things to radicalize them. I'm simply suggesting we harness that radical power for good, like we are harnessing the radical power of Muslims to make the world a more diverse place.

Amerikkka's fault.
In progressive lands there are jobs for crocodiles, and so you have no crocodilic extremism.

alligator.(TPC).crocodile.Крокодил.jpg
( satirical magazine KROKODIL, 1922 - 2000 )

We need start a sit in at Disneyland to stop them from building a wall to keep the crocodiles alligators out. But really we should solve immigration at its source- pollution and industrial waste from big businesses is leaking into the poor crocodiles' alligators' natural habitat!

This whole alligator thread is just a croc!

Reality again mimics the Cube!

Disney is purging itself of alligators! The Disney alligator is today's Confederate Flag of yesterday!

https://nypost.com/2016/06/29/disney-pa ... eferences/