Twerkin' for Obama

Let's Twerk Tonight!

twerkin-your-ass.jpg

twerk-master-kanye2.jpg

I show our MC, Red Square, how to Twerk

twerkin-oleg.jpg

TPC-n-tovarichi-fill-in-for-kanye2.jpg

twerkin-old-school.jpg

Twerkin' at werk (Obamacare!) (...found this on the interwebs)

twerk-at-werk.gif

Gonna grab another beer...

Bless his little heart... he means well!

i-twerked-off-last-night.jpg

Biden twerk.jpg

“When they're 12 to 14, a dad puts his beautiful little daughter to bed. And then the next morning, there's a snake in the bed.”

Joseph Biden -- the snake in the bed?

https://thefinereport.com/2013/05/joseph-biden-refers-to-a-young-girls-coming-of-age-as-a-snake-in-the-bed/

Didn't FLOTUS invent "Twerking -- for Obama" ??

5125548cNr6QO1i.gif

I first saw this video back in 2007 but I didn't know the term "twerking" then; I thought it was called "booking."

Warning: not work-friendly, not family-friendly, but hilarious.

Read a book, read a book, read a mother%^&$ book!

Mystery item No. 1

So this twerking thing is just fanning the nether regions to keep them cooler?

Twerking derives from a contraction of "T'aint Working." In more ways than one. C'mon, Anyer, read a Mutha#&$%@ book, would ya?

Wow, Comrade Putout!

You nailed it! (If you'll pardon the expression.) The pic of Kanye is particularly touching, considering what he had to go through to become a superstar. The twerk at we're (Obamacare) I'll admit is something I dread.

As for all other Comrades posting here, I've learned so much!

The Fine Report: Are you serious? Really? This is not Photoshopped?

Dig4Utopia: Well, OF COURSE Flotus invented Twerking for her hubby! Who else could qualify?

Comrade Putout: As you already know, this poor guy will Twerk for anything! Especially Oleander! So, sucka, if you're willing to Twerk for smokes, what else can I get ya for?

Red Square: That Mystery item No. 1 was the first thing that stuck in my mind, as well.

Anyer Marx: Well, of course this fanning is necessary! How else are we gonna do it. There's no other way!

Ivan Betinov: Thank you defining this so I didn't have to go the trouble of Googling it. As is sometimes usual, I responded to each post as if I actually knew what I was talking about.

I learn something new every day on The People's Cube™!