Undocumented guests wear out their welcome

Then Michelle comes a running "Barack! Who's that blonde hussy you're talking to?"

Oh no, I've said too much...(haven't said enough)

I denounce Comrade Whoopie for his painfully obvious attempt at photo-shopping reactionary propaganda. This picture above cannot possibly be her holiness Michelle!
Michelle would not be caught dead at an ACORN meeting wearing such a thing. These are the types of fashions the bestous first lady evah wears....

Comrade Whoopie is just mean!

it appears Flat Fatima has a cousin (emphasis FLAT)

Opiate of the People wrote: Image
Comrade Whoopie is just mean!

First Lady Eyesore should wear that outfit to a Texas Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving Competition.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:
First Lady Eyesore should wear that outfit to a Texas Chainsaw Pumpkin Carving Competition.

Heh. She'll go from being the next Jackie Kennedy to being the next Jackie O'Lantern.

Opiate of the People wrote:She'll go from being the next Jackie Kennedy to being the next Jackie O'Lantern.

I'm SO glad I wasn't drinking People's Soda or finishing off my weekly ration of Victory Gin when I read that.

Komsomolka Olga Katrina wrote: I'm SO glad I wasn't drinking People's Soda or finishing off my weekly ration of Victory Gin when I read that.

[sigh] Comrade, I am sorry to hear this as you passed up a chance to design an appealing new frock for the First Lady. In case you were wondering, she gets all her clothers from a company called Ipecac Fashions.