Union Executes Twinkie Hostage

TwinkieStrike.jpg
Members of the Bakery, Confectionery, Tobacco Workers and Grain Millers Union announced today that the Twinkie, held hostage by the Union for the last several months, has been executed.

"Taking a page from our Misloom brothers' playbook, we beheaded the Twinkie at 6:00 am this morning," stated union boss Joey"Dough Man" Antonelli. He elaborated that "Hostess refused to give in to our demands, and that's the end of the Twinkie!"

Representatives from Hostess said that the matter had been out of their hands for quite some time, especially since newly reelected President B. Hussein Obama spent time on the picket line last week encouraging the striking union members. They noted that the Twinkie had always been a positive, upbeat kind of confection, and said that the world will miss him.

Twinkie.jpg
A funeral will be held on Monday for the Twinkie, several Ding Dongs, and a box of Ho Hos.

Not to worry, ROCK.
We still have a Twinkie in the White House !

The road to full employment is filled with joblessness. Once one understands Progressive Utopianism these illusionary little bumps in the road are recognized for their smooth ride reality.

union labeled.jpg

This just in: at a press conference held this morning, union boss Joey"Dough Man" Antonelli told an angry crowd of Twinkie fans that "You ain't seen nuthin' yet! The unions are a vast brotherhood, just like our Misloom Brotherhood comrades. This Twinkie opened the gates of hell with his scabby cream filling, and our Misloom brothers from Gaza are shipping us rockets even as I speak!"

Presidential spokesmouth Jay "Carney" Carney was unavailable for comment, as he had his mouth stuffed with Krispy Kreme donuts.

Comrades,

This truly is a victory for the Hammer and Sickle crowd! No more listening to management's lies about bankruptcy and losing "dough"! Another eeevil corporation succumbs to the will of the people! We must celebrate this victory as only we know how! ONWARD to the unemployment office to collect our Fair Share™!

I thought we had a Dung Ding Dong in the Whathouse?

If private sector unions can kill off a business, I wonder if public unions can kill off the government?

What a glorious day!! FLATUS Moochele finally won the war on Wonder Bread!

Doktor Eugenica Killemov wrote:What a glorious day!! FLATUS Moochele finally won the war on Wonder Bread!

Theory: Moochele has declared jihad on our twinkies, but HERS are safely warehoused. The commoners can't even eat cake.

The Current Truth changes: MICHELLE OBAMA NEVER LIKED TWINKIES!

Earlier posts never happened!

STRIKE THREAT AT HOSTESS COULD KILL OFF TWINKIES

Official Party Communique!!

The Directorate of Fairness and Redistribution's official statement is that there will be NO hoarding of Hostess products (except by upper party members). The announcement that Hostess is closing caused Twinkies to out preform the US dollar in trading and is dangerously close to becoming AmeriKa's new currency. Dear leader right now has recruited Barney Frank to be the new "Twinkie Czar" to ensure that the government bailout of Hostess runs smoothly......

Our Australian comrades are covering this too:

PREDICTION: Obama Will Try To Argentinize Business Within The Next Year

This is a cause for celebration in Bronco Bama's "America".

The Working Man's cause has been championed and the Unions have won.

From Fox:
IRVING, Texas - Say goodbye to your Twinkies.

North Texas-based Hostess Brands, Inc. has decided to go out of business and liquidate its assets after failing to win back striking workers. The company posted a statement on a website set up specifically for people following the strike.

"We deeply regret the necessity of today's decision, but we do not have the financial resources to weather an extended nationwide strike," said Gregory F. Rayburn, chief executive officer.

"Hostess Brands will move promptly to lay off most of its 18,500-member workforce and focus on selling its assets to the highest bidders."
You see how that works.

Meanwhile, the Unions, who I may remind, do what they do in the interests of the Working Man, are starting in on the nation's largest employer (other than Bronco Bama) Wal-Mart:

WAL-MART workers plan 'Black Friday' walkout...

With any luck, now, the Unions can force Wal-Mart out of business too.

NICO (WHO LIVES IN ARGENTINA) LEFT A VERY IMPORTANT COMMENT. I THINK IT IS LIKELY WE WILL SEE THIS HAPPEN WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR:

Starting to sound a lot like Argentina. Here though the government can force you to keep your company running since shutting it down could land you in prison.

People here say the government doesn't understand how business works. I am sure they do. But they also understand how to REDISTRIBUTE wealth. Unions are the best way to do that. Unions have the power to bankrupt a company (and they do), but here the government has the power to force the company to remain open to every last dime that the evil rich guy had gets distributed!

Confused unionites were marching around chanting "Know Wonder", it was supposed to be "No Dough, No, Wonder! Meet our demands or else".
Last edited by General Confusion on 11/16/2012, 3:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: ugh!!!

BroncoBamaKillsTwinkie.jpg
Comrades, there's more to this story than the media is saying...

GLORIOUS NEWS

The Soviet whitehouse gov petition site now has a petition for saving the Twinkies.

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/nationalize-twinkie-industry/cJz0ngJR

This company is simply too sweet and tasty to fail. SIGN NOW COMRADES!

Just the same as producing your own booze at your home, the Twinkies shortage can also be met at home.

You can get the cookbook-

cookbook.jpg
[/url]

and the pan (which comes with the cream injector)
pan.jpg
[/url]

Kamerad Tovarichi-

Creating UnApproved & Unlicensed Sugar Confections is Definitely a Capital Crime In The New Amerikkka! Our Moochessiah has Demanded That It Be So!

However, if you would be willing to share the recipe for Such UnApproved Confections with my our Peoples Kollecktiv (located in The Glorious Heroic Peoples Revolutionary Soviet of Austin), then some - possibly all - of the charges could be dismissed... And you would be a "Free Man"!

little-debbie.jpg
Comrades.

The perpetrator of Twinkie's demise has finally been revealed!

Oh! well, if its just a hostile takeover then, Back to work!
Weeds to pull, beets to hoe...

I found these words of comfort on another forum.

At least we still have Little Debbie snacks.

[album]Image[/album]

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: ... and the pan (which comes with the cream injector)
It looks like that cream injector could also double as a Magical Mystery Cure "applicator." It is nice to know that if we must make do with what we have is equally distributed it will have many uses.

Anyer Marx wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote: ... and the pan (which comes with the cream injector)
It looks like that cream injector could also double as a Magical Mystery Cure "applicator." It is nice to know that if we must make do with what we have is equally distributed it will have many uses.

They won't let me cook here at the Old Proles retirement center. If I had a chance, I would stick that cream injector into my mouth and insert the cream until it came out of my nose.

man_eating_whipped_cream_J29-178266[1].jpg

Anyer Marx wrote:It looks like that cream injector could also double as a Magical Mystery Cure "applicator." It is nice to know that if we must make do with what we have is equally distributed it will have many uses.
Comrade Anyer Marx Gitsat, indeed the Twinkie Cream Injector wil henceforth be known as the 0bamadon'tcare Magical Mystery Cure Hinter Orifice Applicator, since Twinkies are outlawed by Glorious Government Mandate!

(But Moochelle has stocked a lifelong supply, and was heard to say when asked what the peasants will do to replace their beloved Twinkies, "Let them eat beets!")

The KKKapitalist Twinkie is dead!

Long live the Government-Sanctioned Vegan Tamale!

Next on the chopping block as we kill all vestiges of KKKapitalist AmeriKKKa:

Death to Wal-Mart and the Steak House!

Hail Caesar 0bama! Hail the god-state!

FWORD!

'Nationalize The Twinkie Industry' Petition Seeks To Save Nation's 'Sweet, Creamy Center'
Posted: 11/16/2012 5:37 pm EST Updated: 11/16/2012
Huffington

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/16/nationalize-twinkie-petition_n_2147058.html

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:'Nationalize The Twinkie Industry' Petition Seeks To Save Nation's 'Sweet, Creamy Center'
The nationalized Twinkie: [attachment=0]TwinkUS1.jpg[/attachment] Because the guvmint does everything better. Get one now, just $13.47 on Amtrak!

A Mexican Billionaire family? I thought Mexico only manufactured impoverished breeders to sneak into the US to vote Democrat.

Next Twinkie Maker: Will A Mexican Billionaire Family Buy Hostess' Orphaned Brands?
11/16/2012 @ 4:30PM
Forbes

https://www.forbes.com/sites/abrambrown/2012/11/16/next-twinkie-maker-will-a-mexican-billionaire-family-buy-hostess-orphaned-brands/

ZSU23-4 wrote:A glorious day! Today 18,500 former slaves to long time capitalist exploiter Hostess, are now free to spring forth and stimulate the economy in the most efficient method we have. Unemployment and the resulting free money, as described by Komrad Pelosi. And just in time for Kwanza. This is the economic shot in the arm that will propel this economy to soar to even greater levels. We are well ahead for the coming next 4 Year Plan. "Let them eat organic, harvested by undocumented Democrat voters, Arugula!" Now those 18.5k are free to "pursue their art", etc., without worry.

I can only hope that soon every business will liberate their workers. After that we can all embrace and dance our way to the glorious O-topia

Anyer Marx wrote:
Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:'Nationalize The Twinkie Industry' Petition Seeks To Save Nation's 'Sweet, Creamy Center'
The nationalized Twinkie:

Because the guvmint does everything better. Get one now, just $13.47 on Amtrak!

Will they accept EBT cards?

NancyPeloski wrote:
Will they accept EBT cards?

Comrade Peloski, in Glorious Republik of Next Tuesday the Hostess factories are owned by the people and produce delicious People's Snaks like Twinkies and also make most durable boot.

Under new Hostess development plan......EBT is acronym for "Exclusively Buys Twinkies"

As goes Hostess, so goes the nation. The Mexican company El Grupo Bimbo is offering to buy it. They can get it on it's feet in Mexico.

What's next?

el grupo news.jpg

The rush to stockpile on the necessities of life or flee the country may be premature according to ABC News. The USA will appear in bankruptcy court to settle the sale of assets in the liquidation of the government, brought on by the collapse of the USA caused by the economy not compromising with the Obama administration's policies. However, Payne and Phere LLC attorneys for the USA's receivership of State say there've been many offers to buy the USA - including a very promising offer from a Mexican group that may offer a better economic model than can be found in the US.
Economists say part of the reason the USA struggled was due to public sector high wages and compensations. Grupo Bimbo could take advantage of lower priced labor and more friendly regulations in Mexico.
Franklin D. Kennedy, president of US Government Workers Union, told the ABC News "there's a good chance someone will swoop in and buy the USA and save our government jobs for US workers." Meanwhile some find wry irony in Mexican labor...

Comrade Margaret, yet again you bring a tear of joy to my progressive face! Such a gift, to see our Current Future™!!

I will continue to drink tequila with wild abandon; nevertheless, to know that the future of the glorious USSA is bright adds a glow to the ongoing celebration!