USA Today's current truth about chainsaw bayonets

USA Today has done its progressive duty by releasing a video calculated to scare the unwashed masses with various dreadful modifications to AR-15 rifle, which included a chainsaw bayonet.

This sparked a lively discussion on Twitter, with over two thousand commenters asking where they could buy a chainsaw bayonet, or proposing other useful attachments, such as, a pencil sharpener, a pizzawheel, a banana named "apple," and Kevin Spacey's head for converting your firearm into a sexual assault rifle.

WATCH: 'USA Today' Warns People To Beware Of AR-15 Armed With Chainsaws

The only person wielding a chainsaw bayonet in our experience is Comrade Olga Photoshopova (left).

We'll be expecting her to share some useful techniques on operating it.

On our part, we propose this aftermarket modification:

And whad, no frontally mounted V-2 ? _Himmelherrgottdonnerwetterkreuzgewitterwolkenbruch !

USA Today left out bayonets even more dangerous than the chainsaw.

H-Bomb Bayonet.png

Other bayonet options

More Bayonets.png

If the shooter had this barrel modification, he might have destroyed the whole planet!

deathstar.jpg

And I cannot even imagine the mayhem this would have caused:

shovel.jpg

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:And whad, no frontally mounted V-2 ? _Himmelherrgottdonnerwetterkreuzgewitterwolkenbruch !

Comrade Dummkopf, you've mistakenly mentioned the Ultra-Top Secret Hipster Assault Force aka (F-Troop)

Hipster Assault Force.jpg

F-Troops Futuristic weapons

Toy Rocket2.jpg

Fortunately, the Honorable Senator Chuck Schumer is on the case...

Common Sense Bayonet Control.jpg

I like the weed whacker bayonet modification for around the yard but now I think I'll ask for the chainsaw bayonet for Christmas. It looks pretty handy.

A dual-use system. Remember: An army marches on its stomach!

And of course Model Messiah:
In action (already seen here) :

plus more action (reuse) :

The chainsaw bayonet is the attachment of choice for assault rifles used by Man-bear-pig.

Now that USA Today has become the official laughingstock extension to AR-15 rifle, our "laughingstock" image has gone viral and is making rounds on various blogs, including Power Line.

So it exists after all.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">When people ask me how I feel about gun control: <a href="https://t.co/lE8NalWQpP">pic.twitter.co ... </p>&mdash; Hotep Jesus (@HotepJesus) <a href=" 3, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>