UVB-76 Transmitter "The Buzzer"

Comrades... The well known UVB-76 Transmitter, "Russia's #1 station for the same Russian #1 hits since 1953" is still on air! This cold war relic has been methodically sending messages for many many years now. I have my tinfoil hat on and listen for any directions I can get from this station and I enjoy the toe tappen' beat as well! It varies in pitch and length and only 4 voices have been recorded on it.... ever...

But if you want to listen to a live broadcast, here you go!

At any celebration, this will be on the station!

https://uk3-pn.mixstream.net/8026.m3u

Maybe there is some rivalry with Laika here?

This is open for discussion, but does anyone know if they take request? I like the high-low-low-high buzzing.

Image I do think it is creepy no one knows the purpose and it has been doing this for a few decades now. Just my imagination though. ;)

Oh dear! Our most glorious leaders in motherland seem not being aware of the Energy Crisis™, and are keeping this energy-sucking station 'on'.

PS: may be its because our most glorious radio engineers designed the station to never shut-up?

What in the Wonderful Progressive World are you in to now? hmmmm? Let's see......
Good Heavens Chedo! That's...er...a...still classified, Most Secret in fact. Yes, that's it Comrades, we cannot divulge Super Secret Information now can we?

Comrades,
That's not a signal at all. It's only sunlight bouncing off the magnetosphere. It then bounces off the Moon and returns. Thus the varying, repeating signal.

Now turn off that radio Chedo and return to your studies. My, my, these Progressive Youths and the things they get involved in?...sigh.

<prog off, ham radio op and SW listener hat on> UB 76 is pretty well known, and even it's location is pretty well figured out. It's a numbers station. A bit of googling on the station will bring up a plethora of information. Another fascinating read is about the old Russian "Woodpecker" over the horizon radar that often jammed certain amateur radio frequencies, as well as it's new Chinese variant.

One of the more intersting recordings.

[video][/video]

I HAVE MY HAT AND AM READY TO TUNE IN, LOYAL COMRADES!

tinhat frau.jpg

Comrades,

My tinfoil hat is on, but just static and no reception. Will try again when I get to a higher elevation.

When I was but a young little Scratchanitch, I had an ancient Zenith console multi-band radio.

I had a huge complicated antenna array (I hooked it up to the barbwire cattle fence around our ranch house).

One fine day in January 1968 I was tuned to "Radio Moscow" and they said the North Koreans had just captured an American ship. The PUEBLO.

I ran downstairs and turned on the TV to see what this was about. NOTHING. I said "Dirty lying Russians just made that story up"

THREE DAYS LATER, it finally made the American Nuz.

After that, I had a LOT of concern about everything else the Amerikan Nuz was telling us (or NOT telling us). You know, like NAM.

Comrade Tooorisky, this is much better. Mucho gracious for the advise.

tinhat frau.jpg

Comrade Fraulein Pulloskies - your most delightful and outstanding (in a perfectly equal and egalitarian way of course) cleavage is driving me over the edge!!

Yes comrade R.O.C.K., here at Party HQ we pass the time by tossing coins over our cubicle walls so that they fall into that dark crevasse.

I've heard rumors that the Frau takes $15 in pennies to the bank every week.

This explains why the HQ coffee jar is always empty.

and my sack, contents taken by frau....

But I must remember that Obama already has a firm grasp on my coin sack and it tightens with every loving bill he passes.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Yes comrade R.O.C.K., here at Party HQ we pass the time by tossing coins over our cubicle walls so that they fall into that dark crevasse.

I've heard rumors that the Frau takes $15 in pennies to the bank every week.

$15!!!! I am insulted, Comrade in lower standing! Why, just lasts week I deposited $137.50... which was before Friday. Now, might I suggest you googly eyed Progs keep your eyes on what matter... more.... and keep eyes on the reichwinger anti-Obama racist party peoples. They have uncovered our hidden monies in ObamaCare. How can we get our hands on it if they want it taken away?! (remember, every penny counts, which I can attest too)