Vanity Fair to Hillary: Get a Hobby

Vanity Fair angered a lot of Hillary supporters by posting of a video of smug Millenial VF staffers urging Hillary to make New Year's resolutions to not run for the presidency in 2020.

Hillary-Vanity-Fair.jpg

This video features six VF staffers speaking while holding a glass of champagne as they suggest some New Year's resolutions that Hillary should consider.

1. “It's time to start working on your sequel to your book What Happened: What the Hell Happened?.
  2. “Get someone on your tech staff to disable autofill on your iPhone so that typing in “F” doesn't become “Form Exploratory Committee for 2020″.
  3. “You know on Anderson Cooper you were telling him about alternate nostril breathing? You seem really adept. You should try teaching a class.”
  4. “Take more photos in the woods. How else are you going to meet unsuspecting hikers?”
  5. “Take up a new hobby in the new year. Volunteer work, knitting, improv comedy, literally anything that'll keep you from running again.”
  6. “To finally put away your James Comey voodoo doll. Now we all know you think that James Comey cost you the election–and he might have–but so did a handful of other things. It's a year later and time to move on.”

Do you have any suggestions for a hobby Hillary could take up to alleviate the heart-breaking loss she suffered in 2016?

Perhaps Komrad Hillary could take up caring for Komrad Bill's needs so he doesn't feel the urge to rape snuggle other women.

Kim Jong Fun wrote:Perhaps Komrad Hillary could take up caring for Komrad Bill's needs so he doesn't feel the urge to rape snuggle other women.
Is this a new form of aversion therapy?

I suspect this would be Hillary's reply to Vanity Fair...

Hillary to Vanity Fair.jpg

RedDiaperette wrote:
Kim Jong Fun wrote:Perhaps Komrad Hillary could take up caring for Komrad Bill's needs so he doesn't feel the urge to rape snuggle other women.
Is this a new form of aversion therapy?
Yes, for both of them. Hillary talks about running, expose her to Bill. Bill starts looking at interns, give him Hillary.

I might suggest taking up some form of animal therapy, but I'm an animal lover so....... How about becoming an air traffic controller? I hear they have an extraordinarily high suicide rate.

Perhaps she could take up gymnastics. She has already shown great skill at tumbling.

Hillary is destined to live the rest of her days like Gloria Swanson in a leftwing version of Sunset Boulevard.

Her new hobby is living inside all her old pictures.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Hillary is destined to live the rest of her days like Gloria Swanson in a leftwing version of Sunset Boulevard.

(Do we have a telepathic link going?)

Perhaps Comrade Hillary would do us (her most loyal subjects) the honor of playing Miss Havisham in the next Broadway production of Dickens' Great Expectations, or possibly (one of my favorits) Norma Desmond of Sunset Boulevard fame.

I believe Hillary is more than qualified for the part. She is a wealthy loner, twice jilted at the election altar, who insists on wearing her pant suits for the rest of her life. She lives alone in a mansion and has a daughter, Chelsea.

Dickens described Miss Havisham as looking like "the witch of the place". Seems like a match.

$.$. Halliburton wrote:Hillary is destined to live the rest of her days like Gloria Swanson in a leftwing version of Sunset Boulevard.

Most equal! You get the ushanka tip for the analogy that inspired our new post:

Sunset Boulevard remake as Hillary Clinton's biopic

Most Equal Komrades,
Is it wrong that I don't care how the MTE occupies her time as long as she does it somewhere else and I don't have to hear about it? If that isn't possible perhaps she could “occupy” herself by acting as a humidor for Komrade Bill's cigars. The really big ones. With barbed wire wrappers. A lot of them at once. Sideways. While lit. Um, I seem to have gotten carried away. I will denounce myself and report to the railyard. Where is that shovel.....Red Salmon

Captain Craptek wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:Hillary is destined to live the rest of her days like Gloria Swanson in a leftwing version of Sunset Boulevard ...
(Do we have a telepathic link going?) ...
... telepathic link?
You bet, Komrades. Tentacles reaching across Big Pond. By Marx, #MeToo, #MeToo!

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
$.$. Halliburton wrote:Hillary is destined to live the rest of her days like Gloria Swanson in a leftwing version of Sunset Boulevard ...
(Do we have a telepathic link going?) ...
... telepathic link?
You bet, Komrades. Tentacles reaching across Big Pond. By Marx, #MeToo, #MeToo!

YES! This explains EVERYTHING... possibly.

That didn't take long.

Vanity Fair apologizes for Hillary Clinton video; Trump tweets attack

Vanity Fair has apologized for its controversial humor video offering Hillary Clinton advice. The video suggested New Year's resolutions for Clinton such as taking up knitting or other hobbies, but it prompted backlash from many viewers who saw it as sexist. And in a backlash to the backlash, President Trump sent a tweet Thursday morning blasting the magazine for its apology.

President Trump weighed in on the drama, tweeting Thursday: "Vanity Fair, which looks like it is on its last legs, is bending over backwards in apologizing for the minor hit they took at Crooked H."

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Vanity Fair, which looks like it is on its last legs, is bending over backwards in apologizing for the minor hit they took at Crooked H. Anna Wintour, who was all set to be Amb to Court of St James's & a big fundraiser for CH, is beside herself in grief & begging for forgiveness!</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href=" 28, 2017</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Captain Craptek wrote:

Perhaps Comrade Hillary would do us (her most loyal subjects) the honor of playing Miss Havisham in the next Broadway production of Dickens' Great Expectations, or possibly (one of my favorits) Norma Desmond of Sunset Boulevard fame.

I believe Hillary is more than qualified for the part. She is a wealthy loner, twice jilted at the election altar, who insists on wearing her pant suits for the rest of her life. She lives alone in a mansion and has a daughter, Chelsea.

Dickens described Miss Havisham as looking like "the witch of the place". Seems like a match.

Havisham is a brilliant choice. She'll wear the same pants suit for decades (yellowed with the passage of time), the clock will be stopped 12:01am, Wednesday, November, 9, 2016. The last moment she expected to be handed the presidency. Rats and roaches will be nesting in her piles of Newsweek's "Madam President" special editions, etc.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:

Havisham is a brilliant choice. She'll wear the same pants suit for decades (yellowed with the passage of time), the clock will be stopped 12:01am, Wednesday, November, 9, 2016. The last moment she expected to be handed the presidency. Rats and roaches will be nesting in her piles of Newsweek's "Madam President" special editions, etc.

Yes, Dickens was a Prog ahead of his time...

Luckily, the African sign language guy showed up halfway through the video to clarify a question I was stuck on.

Image .

Comrade Putout,

On March 1, 2016 you signed an agreement giving me jurisdiction over pixels used in any of your future TPC imagery. The agreement also authorizes me to administer random "Stress Tests" when deemed appropriate. I believe the moment has arrived.

Captain Craptek
Applier of Stress

Wow, it took the Sign Language Guy to make us all understand:
At the very core of Telepathic Electromagnetic Linking is... The Cube!

Craptek, your Near-Far-in-Sixty-Sec was a good one!
Has the hypno-telepath-epistemologicative quality of:

Mystery item No. 1

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Wow, it took the Sign Language Guy to make us all understand:
At the very core of Telepathic Electromagnetic Linking is... The Cube!

[highlight=#ffff00]Craptek, your [/highlight][highlight=#ffff00]Near-Far-in-Sixty-Sec[/highlight][highlight=#ffff00] was a good one![/highlight]
Has the hypno-telepath-epistemologicative quality of:

Comrade D,

I knew you'd enjoy that video. Presenter Comrade Tooraj Forughian's scintillating personality brings the dull subject matter to life! Yes?

CC

PS - Thanks for the video on dull books. I may have watched it twice but dozed off - not sure.

I watched this video three times and could not understand it!
The African sign language guy is not helping me either!

(Where's Chedoh when you need him?)

yeah baby, now I understand! (even without Comrade Forughian's λ/2π).
No hypno-meta-physics, finally some neat Portuguese!

(now just wait for Papa Kalashnikook to visit Putout's elucidation, and go all smile & wide-eyed.)

And, to come back to our leitmotif - planning Hillary's hobby:
Captain Craptek wrote:... PS - Thanks for the [highlight=#ffff00]video on dull books[/highlight] ...
Yeah, Hillary!
Watching [highlight=#ffff00]that[/highlight] opus, book by book, in an endless loop, while - after each book - discussing with Comrade Forughian (of scintillating personality!) the cognitive epiphany just experienced...
What a splendid hobby, ain't it?

She should hunker down in the fetal position she assumed during her campaign and keep repeating "One Mississippi, Two Mississippi, Three Mississippi, etc. until she is captured. I believe this is her current "hobby" already. Just a guess. ; • )

Reminds me of the movie "Fargo" where both twits described the perp as "funny lookin".

Actually, that was "Raising Arizona" where the perp robbed a convenience store and made the owner guy count each second by including the word mississippi. However, due to my superior intellect, I do think both events in both movies coincide!

Pamalinsky wrote:However, due to my superior intellect...
And a very stable superior intellect...

Red Square wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:However, due to my superior intellect...
And a very stable superior intellect...

BLOL! (Belly laugh out loud)
Yes, Comrade Red, I prefer my humor shaken not "stirred." With a stuffed olive. –James Bond/Donald Trump