[ProgOff] Ven. Bishop Sheen re: morality vs. majority

M84
Image I saw this on Tumblr today and thought the Cube would enjoy it (and if not for the LifeTeen (which I usually loathe,) logo, I probably would've presumed it was taken from the Cube, frankly =-p )

In 2008, as I watched Obama's fanatics, I couldn't stop being reminded of how the late Bishop described the Communists and their fans; the resemblance scared the heck out of me. Still does, but now there's this smugness on top of it all. (So help me if I read one more person accusing conservatives and libertarians of being "butthurt" after this election...)

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Raw URL in case it doesn't work: https://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/ ... o1_500.jpg

(And if this is the wrong forum for this, I apologize. This is the first thread I've created, IIRC.)

Image Now that Glorious Leader has been given another mandate, perhaps now he can get along with the gulag and re-education programs, now that he can no longer be held accountable by eeeeevil RethugliKKKans! Ave, Obama!

There is no wrong here Comrade, we are all equal (except for Red Square who is more equal). I assume those are Chicago ballots and you indicate if voting either dead or alive.

M84
I voted in Dear Leader's city, and I can say that you are correct. Some of the deceased broke out into a Thriller dance while waiting in line.