Video The Vote 2006

This is taking YouTube by storm. Check out the great comments too! It'll be interesting to see what they film on election day. Do you know where you can film lines of people? Do it and you can put in any sountrack and titles you want! It's for the common good.

And, Election Protection - from the intellectuals at the world famous Ruckus Society:

Lights, cameras, Final-Cut Pro! Get out the necro-proxy vote!

Wait, they want to videotape us in the process of committing voter fraud? Won't that get us into trouble?

Can you get scenes from zombie movies, the undead, etc. and superimpose it on the voting and vote processing scenes? An interview with a necro-proxy Margie can be incerted. We can sign up to VIdeoTheVote.org and submit our version!

Comrade Red Square how about a zombie Fatima complete with the donkey cart zombie delivering zombies to the Voting centers (Public Phone Booth)....it was just a preconcieved notion not an actual thought so Betty you don't have to sharpen the mark(?)

Red Square wrote:Can you get scenes from zombie movies, the undead, etc. and superimpose it on the voting and vote processing scenes? An interview with a necro-proxy Margie can be incerted. We can sign up to VIdeoTheVote.org and submit our version!

Yes, let us work collectively to re-animate Margie and bring her back from the other side!!!

Wow! Those are great ideas! I know somebody that might put something like that together. I wonder how long a video like the one Red Square describes would last at VideoTheVote?

Margaret wrote:Wow! Those are great ideas! I know somebody that might put something like that together. I wonder how long a video like the one Red Square describes would last at VideoTheVote?
Forget VideoTheVote. It'll last in out proletarian hearts (and the Party annals) forever! It'll sure last on the People's Cube's editorial page.

hehehe... There's a point when the propaganda efforts of our young comrades just become too trite even for me.

Here's an idea I bet they WON'T use. How about "Video The Vote" in King County, WA? Set it to some Peasant class music like "Friends in Low Places". I'm sure that'll fly like a lead balloon.

Here in Western PA we always celebrate by viewing "NIght of the Living Vote".

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:
Red Square wrote:Can you get scenes from zombie movies, the undead, etc. and superimpose it on the voting and vote processing scenes? An interview with a necro-proxy Margie can be incerted. We can sign up to VIdeoTheVote.org and submit our version!

Yes, let us work collectively to re-animate Margie and bring her back from the other side!!!
If we bring her back from the other side will she still be voting Democrat?

Well comrade Pravda, I can't make any guaranties that Margie would continue voting Democrat. But if she doesn't, we could always abort her.

Chairman Meow S. Pun wrote:Well comrade Pravda, I can't make any guaranties that Margie would continue voting Democrat. But if she doesn't, we could always abort her.

Hey! Watch it...

Margaret wrote:Hey! Watch it...

Not you dearest Margaret! No, we are talking about Marjorie Libby Rall

Margaret wrote:Hey! Watch it...

Not you dearest Margaret! No, we are talking about Marjorie Libby Rall

Oh! Never mind.

Private Pravda wrote:

If we bring her back from the other side will she still be voting Democrat?

Of course she will comrade, for once you Vote Democrat you always will. For even if the bougeois try some fancy stuff and her ballot shows up as voting comething other than Democrat, it will be corrected for we all know that she wanted to vote Democrat, but some error happened to prevent her from voting Democrat.
In fact comrades, since I know that everyone in their right mind wants to vote Democrat we should just forego elections and appoint the Party into the proper offices. And those people that don't want to vote Democrat must have a mental defect and need to be shipped off to the re-education centers and their vote wouldn't count because they are mentally incompetent.

O'Brien

WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH