W.S.E.F. & G.E.

Merry WSEF&GE !.jpg

Addressed to the Comrades of the Collective :

Regarding the upcoming W.S.E.F & G.E., all celebrations are to be approved by your local commissar no later than three weeks beforehand.

Otherwise, it would be wise to keep your emotions to yourself, that is unless you are thanking Marx or Lenin for being " The Reason of the Season ".

There will be no exceptions granted in regards to this government policy, except of course to high party officials or George Soros.
(George does whatever he damn well pleases, but he does help pay the bills........ )

Allowable celebratory times will be posted on the side door to the Collective's tractor shed.

Now get back to work.
Remember, there are still accommodations available with our State re-education facilities in either Verkhoyansk or Magnetogorsk.

Happy Holidays.

Comrade Krasnodar,
Well stated, to the point, with sufficient threats for non compliance. The use of the word "Enlightenment" is suspect.

The Colonel is under arrest and confined to quarters, I have to come up with a reason by Monday.

" Enlightenment ", as in one coming to the realization that salvation comes to all of us
by way of the State.

"Salvation" as in being saved from the burdens of how to spend ones earnings .........
The State, as we all know, is far wiser and will gladly spend it for us.
They excel at this! In fact, I feel my wallet being lightened as we speak !

I am liking of the festive and shiny RED STAR! symbol of all that is equal™ and right and just, and just about to roll right across Europe and the Atlantic and the airspace above and the seas around every newly bankrupt nation that dares to raise its ugly head and DESTROY...oops

its really nice.