W. v. O. Teaser Movie Poster

Oliver Stone's upcoming film W. (short for Bush) is meant to deliver a final blow to the prospects of another Republican presidency by spreading the most current truth to the downtrodden viewers like you. Not only is this politically charged film scheduled to come out right before the presidential election (Oct. 17, 2008), but it is being financed with Chinese, German, and Australian funds in the amount of $30 million despite it being a predictably unprofitable project as all other films of such nature in the past.

Never before has Hollywood's agitprop been so blatantly forward-thinking. Never before have the US filmmakers been so unconditionally lustful for Hate-Bush-Orgasm (HBO) that they readily bent over before a gang of progressive foreign governments and other foreign entities who are paying them $30 million to influence US elections.

The new agitprop epic from Comrade Stone already has a teaser poster.
~
The alert People's Cube reader Comrade Thomas decided that, in the spirit of fairness, the W. teaser poster should be mirrored by a similar teaser poster for the future "O" movie which, no doubt, Oliver Stone will make about Obama's presidency, complete with the same cast and foreign investors who will gladly spend the same amount of money (adjusted for president O's 280% inflation).

Comrade Thomas leaveth outh the beth one:

“I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

My word, Comrade! We've had doctors and hospitals for years but provided no care to the sick until Obama arrived! We've had 5% unemployment for years but no one was actually working until Obama arrived! We've glub glub glub but the oceans have finally started to recede since Obama arrived! And my planet is healing.... that pot hole in the road was filled in when Obama arrived! If there WERE no Obama, Hollywood would have to INVENT him.

Opiate of the People wrote:Comrade Thomas leaveth outh the beth one:

“I am absolutely certain that generations from now, we will be able to look back and tell our children that this was the moment when we began to provide care for the sick and good jobs to the jobless; this was the moment when the rise of the oceans began to slow and our planet began to heal.”

Comrades, I believe that speech marks an epoch, the dawn of a whole new era. We are no longer living in 2008 CE (or as the Christofascists insist on putting it, AD 2008).

We are now living in the Year 1 of the Obamic Calendar. Last year was 1 B.O. e.g., the Obamessiah was born (or descended unto this planet) in the year 47 B.O.

June 3, 2008 is the Obamic New Year's Day. (We'll need to rename months and days.) The site of that speech (St. Paul, MN) should also become a holy place of pilgrimage for all Hussies.

Obama A.D.O. 01!

Anonymous

Here'e the movie trailer. Just in time to keep Bush from winning the next election.

.... oh wait,

But anyway, look for Hollywood to release a movie about Messiah's youth, any time now ....

Oh wait - again.

I can hardly wait. But I wonder how the hagiography will progress. I predict that we will have the equivalent of the Dead Sea Scrolls in the future, and perhaps Andrew Sullivan will provide us with gnostic gospels, which will of course be declared to be apocryphal because of their heterodoxy.

But there is a problem. If the Obamessiah is elevated to the Throne of St. Gore, and, Soros forfend, the seas do continue to rise, will there be a council, say Jackson Hole I, in which it will be decreed that the Obamessiah did not in fact say that the earth would heal itself?

Or will the Current Truth be changed to read that whatever the earth does under the watch of the Obamessiah does is just fine. Let us hope then that there are no earthquakes, except in Red States.

Opiate of the People wrote:Comrade Thomas leaveth outh the beth one:

And look at this newest jem:

"I have become a symbol of the possibility of America returning to our best traditions," - Messiah.

And of course they are denying it, claiming it was taken out of context and the like.

TEST - This is a test of the ThoughtCrime™ Detection Network. This is only a test. If this were a real ThoughtCrime™, you would not be notified of said criminal as he would have never existed.

Is this cone working? Lenin help me it better be. I am more and more coming of the opinion that George W Bush is one of the best presidents we have had in a long long time. No, he was not a Reagan, but in some ways he even out did Regan. Look at his approval polls.... OK. Let's see, since the moment he was elected.... oh, that's right, ever since the night he stole the election, he has been vilified without ceasing on the left, Moore has made his movies, Soros has spent several fortunes, the MSM has been a bullhorn, and even a cartoon show making fun of him can be seen weekly....and still his numbers are better than our Congress. And this is a president that basically bent over backwards to try and accommodate the democrats and issued the fewest vetoes, both of which cost him support from conservatives. He was confronted with the biggest challenges to US since WWII in 9/11 and the subsequent war on terror. I am still amazed we have not been hit back in the past 7 years by Al Queda, and there is little doubt in my mind that they would have if they could have. While there have been errors made, things have not always gone as we would have hoped, and there is still a possibility of reversals, we have invaded and subdued 2 nations at a cost of something like 8,000 men, which while tragic, a number less than that was lost by just one side on one hot afternoon at Gettysburg in a military draw. That we did not find the sort of stores of WMD that the whole world as well as many of Saddam's own generals thought were present, is the biggest hit against Bush (and that is assuming that we really don't know what happened to them.... but that is another rant).

For the past 8 years, this country has enjoyed a strong economy - despite the huge hit it took from 9/11. Americans still enjoy the best quality of life on this planet. Bush has appointed 2 brilliant men to the Supreme Court, though he has not succeeded in having more of the lesser judges appointed due to the resistance of Reid and his cohorts. Then a minor thing that I really love...what other president ever actually sent you a tax break back by check, and not just the usual IRS refund? Twice! God I love that! Guess we will never see that happen again. Perfect? No. But God Bless George W Bush.... frankly, IMHO, this country really doesn't deserve him..... and there is little doubt in my mind that we will soon see the sort of leadership we do deserve.

Pup getting down off his doghouse..... Lord, I do hope my cone was in top operating shape.

This concludes today's test of the ThoughtCrime™ Detection Network.

As a matter of fact, all Cones of Silence are out of order at this time, due to lack of funding which is entirely the fault of Bush, who diverted it to continue his illegal, immoral war in Iraq.

I already know about Maksim's treachery, when he let slip on the Atlantis thread that he couldn't see the Obamessiah's New Penis, but YOU, Marshal (soon to be mere Comrade) Pupovich?

When are you going to learn that until we reach that brand new world that Obamessiah is bringing us, you can't fill your gas tank, AND enjoy a $42.00 breakfast served in your hotel room, AND get that life-saving medical procedure, AND have your Cone of Silence in working order?

Methinks a couple of comrades should've had their poached Faberge eggs and mimosas downstairs in the "Welshire" hotel restaurant with the rest of the unwashed.

Er.... uh....uh... I was taking part with the test to detect comrades that commit ThoughtCrime™ mentioned earlier in another page. I see the test was successful. But I have also ordered the technicians from the VI Lenin Trade School #127 to do a thorough systems check of the Party's Cone of Silence network, and any seemingly non-doctrinaire transcripts by Inner Circle comrades conformed to Current Truth.

Folks. Why even worry about the Cone of Silence? Have you not heard about the Big Lie?

Just deny, deny, deny. Works a treat. Robert Rubin did it, Gucci Gorby, Brezhnev, all that jolly old lot. And the MSM buys it all the time.

Pinkie, why are you accusing me? If its because my weekly bribe contribution has not yet reached you, I swear its in the mail. I know you need funds to cover the cost of having the Marshal surgical removed from your ass, maybe you should set up a paypal account to speed things up.

Mail, Maksim? Do you not know that Meow has taken over the letter carriers' union and checks to go to him?

Bribe? Contributions? Do tell, Commissar Maksim. Please enlighten me on your ability to "bribe" and make "contributions".

Oh, I almost forgot. Errhmmm... It has come to my attention that there is a lot of Crypto-Racism on this thread. Yes, you know who you are -- or at least you will around 3 AM.

Remember: Crypto-Racism is stealthy and can pop up anytime and anywhere without anyone's knowing! Why, you could be committing Crypto-Racism right now by reading this sentence! Crypto-Racism could be clouding your mind right this second as I spell out R-A-C-I-S-M. Do you see it, Comrades!? Do you see the Crypto-Racist thoughts running through your tainted little minds!?

Denounce yourselves!

Enlighten you? You wrote the friggin book! Which of course I read, so I know your question to me is one of the tactics covered in chapter four, “Shake Down Anyone, Anytime”.

Commissar Maksim wrote:Pinkie, why are you accusing me? If its because my weekly bribe contribution has not yet reached you, I swear its in the mail. I know you need funds to cover the cost of having the Marshal surgical removed from your ass, maybe you should set up a paypal account to speed things up.

Why, you ask? Because you say nice things about Bush when everyone knows there's absolutely not one single nice thing about him. Not to mention you can't even see Obama's new penis on the Atlantis thread, and the Current Truth is that anyone who can't see how big that thing is, is obviously a flat earther, head in the sand, "Bush is a demigod" 23 percenter who can hardly wait to hold his nose so he can vote for McCain. Sheesh, Maksim, if you love Bush THAT much, why stop at voting McCain? Why don't you and your digitally lobotomized Fox News addicted friends do what you're slobbering to do anyway, and have your idol Bush declared dictator for life? That's what you really want to do! Admit it!

And as for the funds I need for my--ahem--procedure, we'll be having a talent show this Saturday to raise the money for my $10k co-pay. We're calling it "The Cube's Got Talent" and if you'd like to help out and do something, anything--anything at all, Maksim--you can volunteer to be one of the celebrity judges, preferably a sneery one with a British accent. We don't want anyone warming up to you anymore than they'd warm up to your hero George W. Bush.

There is a simple explanation, when I wrote “Ditto” I was referring to your brilliant post
My word, Comrade! We've had doctors and hospitals for years but provided no care to the sick until Obama arrived! We've had 5% unemployment for years but no one was actually working until Obama arrived! We've glub glub glub but the oceans have finally started to recede since Obama arrived! And my planet is healing.... that pot hole in the road was filled in when Obama arrived! If there WERE no Obama, Hollywood would have to INVENT him.
Not to the Marshal's trap. I can't explain my use of the cone of silence other than, Bush Made Me Do It.
I hate the Bushitler and just to prove it I've copied and pasted the following.
  1. Bush and his oligarchic companions sabotaged American democracy so they could pillage taxpayer resources.
  2. Bush and his cabal of henchmen lied to the American people about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and they continue to obfuscate the truth while their companies cash in, Iraqis suffer and American soldiers die.
  3. Bush is bad for business and the economy. He is only interested in enriching himself and his friends.
  4. Bush is bad for the future. He is compromising the prosperity of tomorrow's America by shortchanging today's children.
  5. Bush is bad for the environment.
  6. The Bush Administration has manipulated the media to the point of undermining the Constitutional guarantees of a Free Press.
  7. Bush has tried to undermine the United Nations, a democratic institution created in large measure by Presidents Eisenhower and Truman. Without even understanding what the UN does, Bush has called it "irrelevant" when it fails to fall in line with his dictates.
  8. Bush is inarticulate and projects a stereotype abroad of Americans being ignorant and myopic.
  9. Bush torpedoes global agreements on everything from racism and global warming to biological weapons and land mines, and then expects the world to line up behind him.
  10. Bush took positive patriotism and global support in the wake of 9/11 and forced it behind his own narrow self-interest in Iraq. He hijacked 9/11 for his own benefit.
  11. Bush stands against everything America stands for.
As for not being able to see Obama's penis, I'm working on it. I lack an imagination (also Bush's fault) so it has been difficult. I might just draw a penis on my monitor, this will imprint it on my brain.

Actually, it was Opiate of the People who made that brilliant comment, but because I'm in a slightly better mood than usual tonight, I'll let it slide.

That aside, your list is outstanding, Maksim. That should be embroidered on every sampler and throw pillow. In fact, I want it printed up on a huge poster, and mounted on the wall in the KMTC lobby. All incoming proles must stand at attention and study it until they can turn their backs on it and recite it to their assigned commissar. They get so much as one word wrong, they have to go back and study it again until they get it 100 percent right.

We also need to include it in the public school curriculum. I suggest substituting it for that antiquated, jingoistic "Pledge of Allegiance."

Now get to work on that penis, and please note I don't say things like that every day.

Comrades, I see that we have truly started on the Cult of the Obama Penis and that we shall have to make everyone else in the world a COP. This designation is a successor to a Hillary Operative; in line with the new austerity every HO is now a COP.

I am now in negotiations, I believe that that word is appropriate in this context without doing too much violence to its derivation, to acquire <a href="https://www.docjohnson.com/">Doc Johnson</a>, which has been used, as I'm sure no party members would know, to make adult novelties. I became extensively acquainted with Doc Johnson when Sister Massively Opiated invented the Hildo Hydra to pleasure Our Many Titted Empress and I employed them to make it the Hildo Hydra Turbo with the Berkeley BSX Unix kernel. Which never panics, and boy did it have reason to.

Doc Johnson proved themselves entirely capable of making a huge, enormous tool. Now they are engaged in making something for a huge enormous tool.

. . . (Obama uh) I have a problem here fellow comrades, do I see both, or niether? If I go to both, I show equality to the producers but if I don't go to either, I don't show bias to either one because I don't know what truth/lies they will tell and if they will conflict with the current truth/lies. Please help me!

Commissar Theocritus, what exactly have you done with the Hildo Hydra now that the Empress is so close to becoming a cardboard cut out? Another question.... after seeing your pictures of your wonderful dacha, I realized there is no way that could be the same place you entertained the Empress and Nancy. Just getting the stains and stench from the Empress "Vast Rigid Wing C word" that she must have left, and the urine stains from Nancy, simply could not be cleaned up so easily. Then I saw no gashes in the floor from the Empress' cloven hooves. Clearly, you must have a "Ptompken Dacha" out there somewhere to keep them out of your beautiful home?

Marshal, you have rumbled me. That is of course not the place that I entertained Our Many Titted Empress or Nancy. It is, if I may be immodest, entirely too subdued for their tastes. I have appropriated a building which was used as a school. Normally that would be a good thing but this school actually taught children to read and therefore had to be destroyed.

I turned it into the best possible reproduction of the Moscow Subway. It had high ceilings, and the floors were meant for generations of children and so would (just about) withstand our Empress' cloven hooves. And the urine stains? It was <i>meant</i> for first graders, recall.

Also, did you know that a building can retain smells even after rehab? When our Empress and Nancy entered they both sniffed, "Virgins! I smell virgins! Ten-year-old virgins!" and then I never once had them look at the smaller building which you have seen the inside of.

As you have counseled me so many times, just deny, deny, deny to Stalin above, that you were entertaining the Empress and Nancy in a location other than your real home. Lets face it, while the former Power Bitch and the new Power Bitch like to think they are unmatched, they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Michele Obama: "Princeton told me I didn't have the grades to get into Princeton." Which she revealed at Princeton.

Princeton was right and ought to have stuck by its guns.