WAIVERS! GET YOUR WAIVERS HERE!

Fellow Comrades,

I'm sure you all have heard about our glorious leader of the Ministry of Health and Human Services, Kathleen Sebelius, handing out Obamacare™ waivers for special interest groups, who show a more unified 'equality' out in the beet field. These deserving collective bargaining units have earned their exclusion from the onerous Obamacare™ by already making painstaking demands that have placed them in a more distinctively equal category than the rest of the proletariat.

As it seems, an ordinary piece of paper can have much significance just by what's written on it, such as a birth certificate. Or in this case, a Waiver.

Comrades, I offer you this coveted Waiver. Just copy and paste and print it out with your printer's high definition mode. Yes, you too can be one of the more equal chosen ones to share in all the benefits of exception just by having in your possession one of these pieces of paper. Share one with a comrade today!

waiver.jpg

Whereas unions, labor groups including the food services industry and other corporations, and politically-tied organizations are receiving WAIVERS exempting them from ObamaCare, and

Whereas ObamaCare is an unconstitutional infringement on my rights that are now being contested in federal courts, and

Whereas Obamacare creates a personal economic hardship for my family and/or my employer.

Therefore, I am demanding confirmation from federal authorities of my personal WAIVER exempting me from ObamaCare.

Comrade Whinny, I already have my waiver. It was printed on the back of the receipt for my suitably large donation to the Barack Obama vacation fund Committee to Re-elect Obama in 2012.

Opiate of the People wrote:Comrade Whinny, I already have my waiver. It was printed on the back of the receipt for my suitably large donation to the Barack Obama vacation fund Committee to Re-elect Obama in 2012.

Yes, being more equal does have its advantages!

OH, OF SUCH GRATEFUL GRATITUDE WE ARE TO YOU, DEAR COMRADE WHINNY! This will save the collective, and my personal self, thousands of dollars (which I wasn't going to pay... wasn't able to pay in the first place). Salutations and condolences ... applause to you, loyal comrade!

I present you with the (newly revised) Peoples Cube Hammer and Popsicle Award (since I don't have access to anything else).

hammer popsicle award.jpg

The bill is long
With many surprising turns
That leads us to where there'll be
No health care
If we're wrong
Wrong enough to kill more jobs
Ain't it heavy, Got our waiver

But on it goes
More welfare is our concern
More burden the rich can bear
We'll get theirs
But I know
This bill won't encumber me
Ain't it heavy, got my waiver

If I'm taxed at all
And regulated
That everyone hurts
And feels the shared sacrifices
That hope and change brings us all

It's a long, long bill
That takes from your tax return
And we're on the way to where
No health care
But this bill will not slow us down at all
Ain't it heavy, Got our waiver

It's my waiver
Ain't this heavy, It's my waiver

* sniff *

I am feeling so much more equal now.

Thank you. Thank you all.

Colonel Fraulein Pulloskies wrote:OH, OF SUCH GRATEFUL GRATITUDE WE ARE TO YOU, DEAR COMRADE WHINNY! This will save the collective, and my personal self, thousands of dollars (which I wasn't going to pay... wasn't able to pay in the first place). Salutations and condolences ... applause to you, loyal comrade!

I present you with the (newly revised) Peoples Cube Hammer and Popsicle Award (since I don't have access to anything else).

hammer popsicle award.jpg

THANK YOU THANK YOU, Dear Fraulein. This is the FIRST award I have recieved since grabbing my shovel for the Kollective™, and will look spiffy on the wall of my dacha!

You are well deserving, loyal Comarde Whinny . . . and will be receiving my the bill in the mail in just a few short days minutes.

Bah! The only thing any loyal comrade needs to wave is a red flag. Health insurance will be free for all when everyone is forced to buy it.

And they're FREE! Just show it to the Admittance Desk upon arrival.

Comrades,

Will not all 57 states get waivers? Or just those whose primary mode of transport is the camel?

Only the blue states out of the 57 will get waivers. The red states get to enjoy their new 'free' healthcare named after god Obama™.

I have often wondered...are the extra 7 States Red or Blue?

Thank you so much for the waiver Comrade Whinny. Will it help with my Medicare?

Grigori E.R. wrote:I have often wondered...are the extra 7 States Red or Blue?

Something to ponder, is it not. But since it was our own dear Leader who discovered these previously undiscovered states, they must be blue... and looking forward to the next fair election.

Grigori E.R. wrote:I have often wondered...are the extra 7 States Red or Blue?

Comrade Grigori,

Don't thank me; thank your printer! Its the one who deserves all the credit in making a suitable document to match a fraudulent and unconstitutional "healtcare" scheme. And it will help your Medicare™ every bit as much as it will help your Social Security, meaning good luck with that one!