Wang Xiaofei Taipei to open a new store called

And to think Amerikans scoff at correct Multi-cultural Social Awareness! Ha!

Of course, comrade Fhalkyn. Submarines and spacecraft of all nations. (equally) Don't spread this around, but "Spray-n-Seal"™ is made of PEOPLE! It'sss mmaaddee of PPEEOOPPLLEEEEEEeeee!!!

Fhalkyn wrote:Comrade Craptek, do you repair the screen doors on submarines?

Comrade Fhalkyn - remember our trip... the screen door was seaworthy!
submarine-screen-door.jpg

I.M. Craptek - I don't understand the meaning of your topic. I had assumed that you had forgotten to post a link or a picture and so I decided to wait for you to review it. But you've posted here again, and no changes have been made.

Care to explain for the uninitiated like me?

We have plenty of meaningful topics on the Cube that could only benefit from deleting the meaningless ones.

I.M. Craptek. That's the factory where the Party has the iProg Portable Table-top computers manufactured. Named after famous Russian who invented computers. Now it's a store too? You have good Party name, comrade!

Comrade Square, The topic "Wang Xiaofei Taipei to open a new store called" was posted with a story composed of great gibberish and pix of fashion model when I offered a comment. It has since disappeared, leaving me appearing as a foolish prole! (admittedly, this may be true-but not for the reason of posting incorrectly)

I.M. Craptek wrote:Comrade Square, The topic "Wang Xiaofei Taipei to open a new store called" was posted with a story composed of great gibberish and pix of fashion model when I offered a comment. It has since disappeared, leaving me appearing as a foolish prole! (admittedly, this may be true-but not for the reason of posting incorrectly)
Aw I.M. Craptek, nonetheless you have given us the opportunity to post our very own foolish posts. Such as I just found the Russian amphibious helicopter-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75UduFI ... re=related

Odds are that MSNBC will charge John McCain for instigating the theft of Craptek's picture.

As a pilot of helicopters myself, I could bore everyone to tears with the analysis of what when wrong, but let's boil this down like end-of-the-month beet peelings: correspondence flight-schools are just not for everyone.

Good stuff Comrade Vladimir! Krasno, Craptek only contributed his "fair share" of photographic insertions, and it's not theft, its "investment."

I have my "Get out of Gulag Free" certificate handy just in case.