We need a new Snitch Czar!

King Obama, upset by his glitches,
is inviting his rats and his snitches
to report each event
of intent to dissent.
Should we try and locate all these b
#@$&%s ?

(www.obamafu.com 08/05/2009)

Unless we get us a new Snitch Czar - who can do whatever the hell he wants without asking anyone but Our Glorious Leader - we will have to change the law. And this is hard.

Info link (just the facts...):

https://www.redstate.com/erick/2009/08/05/white-house-actions-might-be-illegal/

Not only a new snitch czar, but a deputy snitch czar, and secretary of snitches (who will of course need an under secretary of snitches) and of course all of the related snitch managing staff. Maybe create a "Bureau of Snitches" This is how jobs are saved / created! And those rethuglicans say the stimulus isn't working!
I would recommend comrade Hillary, but Dear Leader made her the Sec. of State (so he could keep tabs on her doings).

I nominate Commissarka Pinkie! Poor dear, she has no Czar title at all yet.

100% Infidel wrote:Not only a new snitch czar, but a deputy snitch czar, and secretary of snitches.

And both of us forgot the main thing - a new comprehensive Universal Single Payer/Single Payee Snitchcare program... This would finally guarantee all snitches, regardless of their race, gender orientation and creed, a single source of Snitch Benefits - so they do not have to offer their services and then wait for the alms from various sources. Their services are much too valuable to the State of the People, and they should be first in line!

And the entire family could be snitching - within the new framework of simplified Pogressive Accounting and Compensation Department.

Comrade Michurin has said this not too long ago:

"We cannot wait for Nature's benevolence or charity - to wrestle them from her is our noble task."

and The Glorious One is already shoveling, full speed...

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I nominate Commissarka Pinkie! Poor dear, she has no Czar title at all yet.
Commissarka Pinkie would make an excellent Czar of Snitches! I would second this nomination if this were a "vote".

And her favorite phrase is "you are so busted!"

Perhaps the "Biz Czar" can do double duty until a likely candidate is found.